Graphics Card FPS Calculator

Just thought this was worth sharing with all the other avid gamers of the world. If you are having FPS (frame rate) woes with your current graphics card in some gaming title, run the numbers in this FPS calculator and it tells you what graphics card you would need in your system to get 60FPS or whatever you want. I generally draw the line at 60, but some insane people want 120 or more. The thing is pretty smart because it scales the data to your input. :bounce:

GPU Bench Gaming FPS Calculator
5 answers Last reply
More about graphics card calculator
  1. its actually not that accurate. as far as i now a gtx570 out performs my 5870 on most games.
  2. Thats probably due to drivers. Their site indicates that their algorithms dont take into account system hardware, software, or drivers. Just RAW GPU specifications.
  3. very limited very half assed. has most of the 6k series mobile ati cards and none of the mobile nvidia cards of GTX series, basically, you can look at ati mobile cards but can't compare to nvidia.

either the creator didn't have enough data to work with or has bias towards ati.

either way, good thought on sharing, but it's a poor quality calculator
  4. What are you talking about? All of the mobile GTX cards are in there; its got the 555, 550, 540, 525, and 520. And mobile GTX is actually just GT. You didnt scroll down the list far enough. Don't call sites bad when its just user error :)
  5. zwink said:
    What are you talking about? All of the mobile GTX cards are in there; its got the 555, 550, 540, 525, and 520. And mobile GTX is actually just GT. You didnt scroll down the list far enough. Don't call sites bad when its just user error :)

you clearly have no idea what you're talking about...
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Gaming Graphics Cards FPS Video Games