Solved

What can I play?

I didn't know how to list this, but here it goes. I don't play games much so I don't know what to buy. My computer is an E8400 with an ASUS Pro Turbo board and 8 gigs of RAM. I have 2 XFX Radeon HD4850 cards in Crossfire configuration. That being said, will I be able to play the more GPU and hardware intensive games out there? Years ago when I first bought Flight simulator, my first game, I found out that my computer and video card were to slow. I really don't want that happening again, by the way I view it with a Samsung 225BW. :)
3 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about what play
  1. Don't compare games with FSX. FSX is very cpu intensive because it calculates all of the real life parameter: weather, wind speed, engine thrust, surface vector, auto-gen, airport traffic, other aircraft, etc, to a realistic level, hence it is a simulator/ not a game. Even after 5 years, I don't think you can really play it smoothly with max setting unless you have a crazy rig. Your set up is fine for modern games which requires less realistic physics less parameter.
  2. Best answer
    you can play pretty much anything out there, though not always at the highest possible setting.
  3. Best answer selected by double_d1.
Ask a new question

Read More

Games Video Games