What does 68/52 means?

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

I can't use the spell, but can I see on this number how much i have to
level up before I can use it? Bernt E
--
-----------\\---------\\//---------//-----------
Og her hopper Nøtteliten: "Hei på deg"

    On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 11:16:55 GMT, Notteliten <no-reply@c2i.net> wrote:

    >I can't use the spell, but can I see on this number how much i have to
    >level up before I can use it? Bernt E

    At the top of the column it should say Cost/Chance. I expect that would
    mean;
    the spell costs 68 mana.
    you have 52% chance of success in casting.

    If you don't have 68 mana at the moment, you won't be able to cast it.
    --
    Greg Johnson
    Give your child mental blocks for Christmas.

    On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 22:42:17 +1000, Greg Johnson
    <gsj@labyrinth.net.au> wrote:

    >On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 11:16:55 GMT, Notteliten <no-reply@c2i.net> wrote:
    >
    >>I can't use the spell, but can I see on this number how much i have to
    >>level up before I can use it? Bernt E
    >
    >At the top of the column it should say Cost/Chance. I expect that would
    >mean;
    >the spell costs 68 mana.
    >you have 52% chance of success in casting.
    >
    >If you don't have 68 mana at the moment, you won't be able to cast it.

    If he didn't have 68 mana he would see 68/0, as he would have no
    chance of casting the spell. I don't know why he can't use it now.
    He should be able to cast the spell at least some of the time.

    Nyctolops
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

    > If he didn't have 68 mana he would see 68/0, as he would have no
    > chance of casting the spell. I don't know why he can't use it now.
    > He should be able to cast the spell at least some of the time.

    No. When I let a mage make me a spell, it happens. But when I level up, I
    can us it. Maybe:-) But my question was: is there som signs in the number
    that tells me when I can use the spell? Bernt E
    --
    -----------\\---------\\//---------//-----------
    Og her hopper Nøtteliten: "Hei på deg"
    http://www.notteliten.com
    -----------//---------//\\---------\\-----------
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

    "Notteliten" <no-reply@c2i.net> wrote in message
    > > If he didn't have 68 mana he would see 68/0, as he would have no
    > > chance of casting the spell. I don't know why he can't use it now.
    > > He should be able to cast the spell at least some of the time.
    > >

    > No. When I let a mage make me a spell, it happens. But when I level up, I
    > can us it. Maybe:-) But my question was: is there som signs in the number
    > that tells me when I can use the spell? Bernt E

    You can use the spell if the second number is greater than 0.

    > --
    > Og her hopper Nøtteliten: "Hei på deg"
    > http://www.notteliten.com

Games Video Games