I can not remember the name

lungki

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2011
I have the worst memory, but there was a pc game that I played sometime in the 90s, I just remember the beginning there was a man with a pregnant wife and he has to leave her and go out in the rain, an then you go out an adventure and there are dragons, and a lighthouse.... I can remember to much detail, just lots of rain and pregnant woman.
Anyone have any idea what Im thinking of?

FruitieRoxxi

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2011
Hey, I am thinking of the exact game! It was in 3D as well. I can't find it anywhere on the internet but i remember the dragon crash landed in the garden and he goes out to get help and then for some reason you have to get to the lighthouse. They had funny shaped heads...the people from what I remember and I remember going through a dungeon at one point too.

chrissuperstar

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2010
heh not being funny but i remember a similar game possibly the one your looking for that i played when i was about 10. it was called Lighthouse. Still have it somewhere in loft. Made by Sierra.

Hope it was the right one :)

lungki

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2011
No. He is a cartoonie looking guy. Yellowish in color. He wife is pregnant. (its all part of the opening of the game, the dragon crashing, and his wife being pregnant, then you walk out the house into the rain)

Linnsey Miller Nil

Reputable
Sep 24, 2014

Little Big Adventure 2, aka Twinsen's Odyssey 2
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Big_Adventure_2