dmac

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

I'm currently doing a fighter game, (Imperial, level 14) and I am
wondering what to do next. Caius wants me to go do the Sixth House base
mission, Fire-Eye wants me to take care of some orcs at a dredeaic ruin,
and i'm not sure what to do next. I might go raid Agthanguard (dwarven
ruin near Balmora) to raise my cash level...

"DMac" <dmacyay1990@S.P.A.M.B.L.O.C.K.yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> I'm currently doing a fighter game, (Imperial, level 14) and I am
> wondering what to do next. Caius wants me to go do the Sixth House base
> mission, Fire-Eye wants me to take care of some orcs at a dredeaic ruin,
> and i'm not sure what to do next. I might go raid Agthanguard (dwarven
> ruin near Balmora) to raise my cash level...

Probably level 14 is high enough for either quest. Are you eager to do the
main quest than do the Sixth House quest. There you will have to battle or
bypass Sixth House baddies like dreamers, ash something or other and
possibly higher levels up to ascended sleepers.

On the other hand orcs are very good fighters and you may have interesting
fights or overwhelming ones.

In either case if you are able to use mark and recall or one of the
interventions, you may be able to get out of either one.

Thirinel

ALMA ENGELS wrote:
> "DMac" <dmacyay1990@S.P.A.M.B.L.O.C.K.yahoo.ca> wrote in message
>
>>I'm currently doing a fighter game, (Imperial, level 14) and I am
>>wondering what to do next. Caius wants me to go do the Sixth House base
>>mission, Fire-Eye wants me to take care of some orcs at a dredeaic ruin,
>>and i'm not sure what to do next. I might go raid Agthanguard (dwarven
>>ruin near Balmora) to raise my cash level...
>

> Probably level 14 is high enough for either quest. Are you eager to do the
> main quest than do the Sixth House quest. There you will have to battle or
> bypass Sixth House baddies like dreamers, ash something or other and
> possibly higher levels up to ascended sleepers.
>
> On the other hand orcs are very good fighters and you may have interesting
> fights or overwhelming ones.
>
> In either case if you are able to use mark and recall or one of the
> interventions, you may be able to get out of either one.
>
> Thirinel

I have alredy been to the deadric ruin and killed all the orcs i can
find, but i still havent completed the misson

seraphim

> ALMA ENGELS wrote:
>> "DMac" <dmacyay1990@S.P.A.M.B.L.O.C.K.yahoo.ca> wrote in message
>>
>>>I'm currently doing a fighter game, (Imperial, level 14) and I am
>>>wondering what to do next. Caius wants me to go do the Sixth House
>>>base mission, Fire-Eye wants me to take care of some orcs at a
>>>dredeaic ruin, and i'm not sure what to do next. I might go raid
>>>Agthanguard (dwarven ruin near Balmora) to raise my cash level...
>>

>> Probably level 14 is high enough for either quest. Are you eager
>> to do the main quest than do the Sixth House quest. There you will
>> have to battle or bypass Sixth House baddies like dreamers, ash
>> something or other and possibly higher levels up to ascended
>> sleepers.
>>
>> On the other hand orcs are very good fighters and you may have
>> interesting fights or overwhelming ones.
>>
>> In either case if you are able to use mark and recall or one of the
>> interventions, you may be able to get out of either one.
>
> I have alredy been to the deadric ruin and killed all the orcs i can
> find, but i still havent completed the misson

IIRC that shrine has two levels. The front door opens onto the lower
level. The upper level can be accesed by going around the ruin (start
just to the west of the ruin, and work counter-clockwise, there is a
noticeable path). If you can levitate you should also be able to go to
the room with the statue and levitate up to the second level.