Morrowind Crash to desktop

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

When I kill the leader of the dark brotherhood the dialog console appears
for a second and as soon as it does, the game crashes to desktop. Anyone
know what could be causing this??
1 answer Last reply
More about morrowind crash desktop
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

    On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 21:49:25 -0400, "grispy" <nernie@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >When I kill the leader of the dark brotherhood the dialog console appears
    >for a second and as soon as it does, the game crashes to desktop. Anyone
    >know what could be causing this??

    This was a known bug that has been fixed by a patch. Find and install
    the latest patch from www.morrowind.com and this problem will be fixed.
    --
    Greg Johnson
    Give your child mental blocks for Christmas.

Games Desktops Crash Video Games