Your question

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Pripyat Stuttering

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
June 29, 2011 1:57:08 PM

While playing the game the first 15-20 minutes are good, but then will I am running outdoors I get stuttering every minute or so. I am playing the game maxed out her are my specs.

AMD Phenom x4 955 BE
XFX Radeon hd 6950 1gb
4gb Kingston HyperX Blu
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Thanks all in advance

More about : call pripyat stuttering

Anonymous
June 29, 2011 5:55:36 PM

If it's just a tiny bit of stutter it's probably just your computer loading the area ahead, there's not much you can do about that other than lower graphics settings.

Rpg index: http://rpgindex.blogspot.com/
m
l
June 29, 2011 5:57:38 PM

All right the games doesn't look the best even with max settings but oh well. I still don't know why every other games, even metro2033 and crysis are fine.

Thanks for your help
m
l
Related resources
June 30, 2011 3:23:24 AM

your gpu is to much for your cpu. oc the cpu to 3.6 if you can. also set the gpu fant to 75 percent and keep an eye on the temps.
m
l
June 30, 2011 1:18:26 PM

HEXiT said:
your gpu is to much for your cpu. oc the cpu to 3.6 if you can. also set the gpu fant to 75 percent and keep an eye on the temps.

I don't think thats the case because all of my other games are perfect.
m
l
June 30, 2011 4:02:24 PM

Quote:
Are you using a low end motherboard? When I had to go to a cheap board I started having lag when moving to different part of the city in sims 3. Just got my new board and no more lag.

Well its definitely not high-end, but it isn't low end either. I have an ASUS M4A79XTD EVO two weeks old. But This game is the only thing giving me a problem.
m
l
June 30, 2011 5:13:20 PM

It's quite normal for Pripyat to stutter a bit when you're outside walking or running at a certain point because of map loading on that particular area. But if you do get stutter whenever your inside a building just try lowering the setting especially anti-aliasing. Above all that's a great game, one of my favourites.
m
l