Selling weapons and armour

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

Is there any place that I can sell my ridiculously expensive stuff, like
Daedric Mace and Glass Cuirass? I know that the orc at the Vivec
Fighter's Guild (Lorbul Something-or-other) has 4000 gold, but now he
hates me since I'm the same rank as him. Is there anyone else who has
lots of cash?

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 18:48:57 -0400, johnnomac <johnnomac@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Is there any place that I can sell my ridiculously expensive stuff, like
>Daedric Mace and Glass Cuirass? I know that the orc at the Vivec
>Fighter's Guild (Lorbul Something-or-other) has 4000 gold, but now he
>hates me since I'm the same rank as him. Is there anyone else who has
>lots of cash?

There is Creeper (upstairs in Ghorak Mansion in Caldera) who has 5000
gold and will buy your stuff at full price It takes some work to sell
your pricey items, though. What you do is sell him some valuable, but
less that 5000 gp stuff first. Then sell him your very expensive
stuff by offering the expensive item, then taking back the stuff you
already sold him until the price drops to 5000. Then wait 24 hours
and start selling him the stuff you bought back 5000 gp worth at a
time.

There is also a Drunken Mudcrab on a small island somewhere south of
Vivec, but I don't know exactly where, as I have never even looked for
him. McGrandpa can tell you where he is exactly. The Mudcrab has
10,000 daily to spend.

There are also mods which add traders with lots of gold to the game.
You can also use the console to give Creeper lots of gold, in effect,
making a mini-mod yourself.

Nyctolops

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

johnnomac <johnnomac@hotmail.com> wrote in

> Is there any place that I can sell my ridiculously expensive stuff, like
> Daedric Mace and Glass Cuirass? I know that the orc at the Vivec
> Fighter's Guild (Lorbul Something-or-other) has 4000 gold, but now he
> hates me since I'm the same rank as him. Is there anyone else who has
> lots of cash?

I use Creeper. And I use mark to come to him. Then I can over-weight before
recall. After selling I drop the rest of selling stuff on the floor behind
me to the next time. He has new 5000 gold every day. Out of Caldera I use
the mage-guild-teleportation. Quickly in and out. Bernt E
--
-----------\\---------\\//---------//-----------
Og her hopper Nøtteliten: "Hei på deg"

johnnomac wrote:

> Is there any place that I can sell my ridiculously expensive stuff, like
> Daedric Mace and Glass Cuirass? I know that the orc at the Vivec
> Fighter's Guild (Lorbul Something-or-other) has 4000 gold, but now he
> hates me since I'm the same rank as him. Is there anyone else who has
> lots of cash?

I got tired of all the selling and modded the weaponsmith in Balmora to
have 100,000. Yes, that made selling far easier, but I hated all the
crazy selling that I had to do.

CH

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

Nyctolops <nyctolops@vla.nospam.com> wrote in

> There is also a Drunken Mudcrab on a small island somewhere south of
> Vivec,

East, a bit to the north. Among the many islands is a Dwemer ruin; he is SE
of that.

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 20:37:58 GMT, with the help of 10,000 Little
Computer Monkeys (LCM'S) Eric Gill <ericvgill@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Nyctolops <nyctolops@vla.nospam.com> wrote in
>
>> There is also a Drunken Mudcrab on a small island somewhere south of
>> Vivec,
>
>East, a bit to the north. Among the many islands is a Dwemer ruin; he is SE
>of that.

The Mudcrab Merchant looks just like a normal mudcrab, he even shows up
as a Hostile creature on your map (even though he isn't). The island
he's on is seperated from the Dwemer ruin island by about 5 or 6 feet of
shallow water. When in doubt, try talking to any mubcrabs in the area
before attacking them since if your character is advanced enough to get
to the merchants island, I doubt a hostile mudcrab will be a serious
danger to your character. ^_^ Once you find the Mudcrab Merchants
island, place some torches and/or lights on top of the various high
rocks on the island so that in the future you'll be able to see his
island from a distance...

That's my 2¢,

FTA

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

-Martin Luther King Jr.