I almost raised this thread
from the dead(4 years old), but decided I'd search for a similar thread first.
My all time favorites(I picked 5 due to the other thread's theme) are:Diablo 2
(I think LoD was less quality than the original game so I am not saying LoD). Cant wait for Diablo 3.Rome TW
- I still play this game and never get bored. Maybe I am just easy to please :PAge of Empires 2
- I remember playing online and seeing people who thought they were so clever in castle matches(I think that is what they were called) who would block the path to their castle with korean wagons. I forget what I used, maybe turk gunmen(the turkish special unit) to just rape the wagons and easily destroy them.World of Warcraft
- I've probably lost more hours of my life to this game than any other, and I still love it.Final Fantasy 8
- in my prepubescent to early teen years I played hundreds(yes plural) of hours in FF8.
Although I loved it 10 years ago, I do not consider it so great anymore, so I have to come up with a different 5th game.Fallout 3
- Great replayability. Loved this game. Only thing I didn't like was most of the DLC