Is there more I can do?

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

I'm head of the Telvanni, arch-mage in the mage guild, patriack in the
temple, head of the imperial cult, cheaf in the fighter-guild and the
imperial legion, head in monag tong, and neverivine. 99 in reputation, 100
in all skills except armorer and security. And have done lots of side-quest
in morrowind, tribunal and bloodmoon. Is there more I can do? I can't join
the other houses, and can't join the thieves quild since I killed the
"join"-persons in a fighter-quest. Is this the end? Bernt E
--
-----------\\---------\\//---------//-----------
Og her hopper Nøtteliten: "Hei på deg"

On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 19:51:42 GMT, Notteliten <no-reply@c2i.net> wrote:

>I'm head of the Telvanni, arch-mage in the mage guild, patriack in the
>temple, head of the imperial cult, cheaf in the fighter-guild and the
>imperial legion, head in monag tong, and neverivine. 99 in reputation, 100
>in all skills except armorer and security. And have done lots of side-quest
>in morrowind, tribunal and bloodmoon. Is there more I can do? I can't join
>the other houses, and can't join the thieves quild since I killed the
>"join"-persons in a fighter-quest. Is this the end? Bernt E

If you have The Morrowind Chronicles or check with online
walk-throughs, you can check to see if you have wiped out all the
Sixth House bases. You can wander around and see if you can find any
smugglers' caves or ruins that you haven't explored yet. You can make
up your own quests, or get the mods that add extra quests to the game.
Frankly, in your shoes, with a character that can not improve any more
except in two skills, I would retire this character and start a new
one.
--
Nyctolops