Sign in with
Your question

Help

Last response: in Video Games
July 3, 2011 10:05:42 AM

Hello,i need to know whether i have to install any driver after buying a graphics card

More about : question

July 3, 2011 10:31:32 AM

Of course you have to, else the card will function abnormally.
They are usually included with the graphics card in CD format or you can check in the company's official website to download the latest one.
m
l
July 4, 2011 2:31:07 PM

NeoFirenX said:
Of course you have to, else the card will function abnormally.
They are usually included with the graphics card in CD format or you can check in the company's official website to download the latest one.

plz can you help me out of this thing.my hard disk space is only 40 gb but processor is amd 64x2 4600+ with 1 gb ram.i need to know that keeping my hard disk same and increasing my ram and upgrading the graphics card will be any help for playing games like black ops and mafia 2.moreover i have nearly about 1 gb space free in the windows drive.
m
l
July 5, 2011 5:45:58 AM

It would help surely but in 40 GB , i guess that each drive has 9-10 Gb of space and black ops minimum requirement is 12 GB and it also requires 2 GB ram. And it also requires AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ . so i guess your processor can run the game
but disk space and ram would be a problem . You should upgrade your processor to i5 or i7.
In this situation , i would have completely upgraded my pc if i was you.( if possible i suggest you do it)

m
l
!