Two worlds 2 - Sneak/Sprint/Block - How to remap?

skaz

Distinguished
Is there a way to remap the Sneak/Sprint/Block functions to separate keys? It's extremely annoying having so many functions use the Right mouse button. Why in the world the developers did this is beyond me. Unless its from lazy porting I guess. I'd prefer to have...

Block = RMB
Sprint = Shift
Sneak = Ctrl

Thanks for any help in advance.

There are a couple of ways to go about this, assuming there is no in game form of remapping. These wouldn't remove the mapping it currently has, but would add another way to achieve the same effect.

Using a game pad or keyboard with macro capabilities would solve this and is what I had done. You just map those keys on my game pad where ever I want.

You could also download a macro program that works with any keyboard. Autoit is one such program.

skaz

Distinguished
Thanks for the reply. There is a way to remap keys in-game but unfortunately the game has the abilities "sneak/run/block" all in one function. So I'm unable to assign a separate key for each ability. I'm afraid that this might be caked into the game. I really wish the developers separated these abilities for the PC as the PC isn't as button limited as the consoles.

I'll look into Autoit and see if that might help me find a solution.