Sign in with
Your question

Battlefield bc2 help not showing servers

Last response: in Video Games
July 4, 2011 4:38:24 AM

ok so i recently bought bfbc2 for pc cuz the multiplayer is great, and when i search for a server to play on its wont show any and sometimes when it does, it will show one server thats it, at first i thought does noone play this game anymore at 5 in the morning, but now im sure its something with the program. bcuz no servers are showing at all anymore and im real upset cuz i got it to play online, any help would be appreciated, and i read on another website about disabling my firewall and then updating but that sounds dangerous and idk how to do it, plz help
July 26, 2011 6:57:17 AM

The game should update to the latest version when you start it. Windows will prompt you to allow it to go through the firewall.

Try the following:

Make sure all the boxes in the right side of the screen are unticked save for punkbuster.

Update your punkbuster.

m
l
August 2, 2011 1:47:32 AM

jonbla said:
The game should update to the latest version when you start it. Windows will prompt you to allow it to go through the firewall.

Try the following:

Make sure all the boxes in the right side of the screen are unticked save for punkbuster.

Update your punkbuster.

i made a mistake in the menu all fixed, i just didnt look hard enough. thanks tho
m
l
!