Battlefield bc2 help not showing servers

ok so i recently bought bfbc2 for pc cuz the multiplayer is great, and when i search for a server to play on its wont show any and sometimes when it does, it will show one server thats it, at first i thought does noone play this game anymore at 5 in the morning, but now im sure its something with the program. bcuz no servers are showing at all anymore and im real upset cuz i got it to play online, any help would be appreciated, and i read on another website about disabling my firewall and then updating but that sounds dangerous and idk how to do it, plz help
2 answers Last reply
More about battlefield showing servers
  1. The game should update to the latest version when you start it. Windows will prompt you to allow it to go through the firewall.

Try the following:

Make sure all the boxes in the right side of the screen are unticked save for punkbuster.

Update your punkbuster.
  2. jonbla said:
    The game should update to the latest version when you start it. Windows will prompt you to allow it to go through the firewall.

Try the following:

Make sure all the boxes in the right side of the screen are unticked save for punkbuster.

Update your punkbuster.

i made a mistake in the menu all fixed, i just didnt look hard enough. thanks tho
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Battlefield Multiplayer Servers Video Games