Battlefield Bad Company 2 Multiplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

cburke82

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2011
I have a problem maybe someone can help me out here. I just finished the single player mode and wanted to play online. I have the Steam version I dont know if that makes any difference. Win I click play now and have it put me were it likes I end up on an empty server. When I click the server button I only get 3 servers. So I have to be doing something wrong right? I looked in all the menus and cant find any way to search for more servers. Thanks in advance for any help :)

Solution
should be on the right side of the screen...look towards the bottom...should have all filter options as well.

The reset should be around the Join button. try hitting that and seeing if it helps. Also try changing the region to try finding diff servers.

jeremy1183

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2011
should be on the right side of the screen...look towards the bottom...should have all filter options as well.

The reset should be around the Join button. try hitting that and seeing if it helps. Also try changing the region to try finding diff servers.

Solution

LupineDev

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2011
I'm Having the exact same issue and also recently purchased the game on steam. It worked fine for a couple days. You do have to click the "search" button in order to see the servers but recently it has not been finding ANY games

LupineDev

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2011
Ok so clicking the "reset" button next to the "search" button in the server browser did the trick for me! Thanks :)

The search and reset buttons are towards the bottom right of the server browser just above the giant "JOIN" button

chrismnsr

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2011
If your game is outdated and doesn't automatically Update.

Step 1)Open Steam>Library
Step 2)Right click Battlefield Bad Company 2>Properties
Step 3)there will be 4 different tabs Click the 2nd one(UPDATES)
Step 4)Automatic Updates make sure you have "Always keep this game up to date" Selected in the drop down menu

hope this helps.

Best of luck ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.