Doogie

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2004

Is there away to load your own rightones with computer onto your a670?
If so what all do I need?
Also how do you take the face plate off? I see on ebay they sell
different color Face Plates but I do not see how I would take my face
plate off in the first place.

Thanks

I'm not certain if this is the answer you're looking for but you can send
tones from http://www.vzwpix.com/mlib/index.jsp and select 'Creat A Message'
then in the message include the MIDI file you want as your tone and send the
message to your self.

As far as the faceplate goes, I would ask the eBay seller for a good set of
instructions.

-julie