making spells and enchanted items

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

Hi,

I wanted to try making some spells and enchanted items in the game.
However, the "instructions" don't quite cover it and I'm not doing to well
trying to figure it out on my own. Anyone know of any tutorials on any
webpages that can kindly give me some insight. I wouldn't mind making a
ring or amulet that lets me open locks on touch.

Any help, anyone?

Thanks,
Marissa

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

> I wanted to try making some spells and enchanted items in the game.
> However, the "instructions" don't quite cover it and I'm not doing to well
> trying to figure it out on my own. Anyone know of any tutorials on any
> webpages that can kindly give me some insight. I wouldn't mind making a
> ring or amulet that lets me open locks on touch.

<http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=enchant&btnG=Search&me
ta=group%3Dalt.games.morrowind>