data link for samsung a610

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I have had this phone for about 3 months and it works great.I recently
bought a datalink cable so i can hook it up to my computer via usb.Now
when i use the software provided by samsung called pclink 1.0 it get a
error saying cannot make a visable window modal.

Have you contacted Samsung regarding this? There is probably a compatability
issue between the cable and software.

"chris" <yzfr699@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have had this phone for about 3 months and it works great.I recently
> bought a datalink cable so i can hook it up to my computer via usb.Now
> when i use the software provided by samsung called pclink 1.0 it get a
> error saying cannot make a visable window modal.

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I actually did contact samsung and i waiting for a reply but i just
figure i would see if anyone else had or heard of the same problem.
thanks julie

yzfr699@hotmail.com (chris) wrote in message news:<57060560.0411061041.4337fbd1@posting.google.com>...
> I have had this phone for about 3 months and it works great.I recently
> bought a datalink cable so i can hook it up to my computer via usb.Now
> when i use the software provided by samsung called pclink 1.0 it get a
> error saying cannot make a visable window modal.

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Samsung just got back to me and said since i did not buy the cable
from them and that they don't have any software that supports that
phone that they can't support this problem.Eventhough i did download
the software off there website.SO i was wondering if anyone has any
other ideas of what software would be good to use.

thanks