Closed Solved

Where can i download crysis 2 for a good price?

I've really been using steam for quite a while and was hoping it would come back on steam but I guess that ships really sailed.
So I've seen that direct2drive has it for 59.99 which seems a little steep for a download.
Amazon has it for 39.99 download. I'm not really sure where else to look. Any suggestions would be great and thanks in advance to everyone.
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about where download crysis good price
  1. at this point 39.99 is the best price ive seen
  2. found it for $28 at http://play-sc.com/ although I don't know how much I trust this site. Does anyone have any experience with them?
  3. update: just did the order with play-sc site says it will take a few hours to receive the key in email, I'll keep you guys posted if they hold their end of the deal.
  4. let us all know how that pans out - im very interested seeing as they have brand new games for 25% off retial
  5. well its not a download but i just got a new copy off ebay for $26. i also noticed that there was also download codes on auction for around $30, but i think it may have been for steam but i'd check that out if you dont mind waiting a few days for your game
  6. Best answer
    yeah this site that was mentioned offers greatly discounted game cd keys - not the game. so you buy the key from them, download it off steam. its based in singapore... i guess they got tired of gold farming for MMORPG's
  7. Definitely will keep you guys posted.
  8. Took them about 4 hours to send the email with a scan of crysis 2 cd with the cdkey. Very legit code worked on Orgin and im downloading. A few hours of patience saved me around $10. :)
  9. Best answer selected by cmaki2008.
  10. This topic has been closed by Area51reopened
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Download Steam Crysis Video Games