Loading so slowly that i cant play

Status
Not open for further replies.

arlucian

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2010
For some reason any game (any game) i try to load into the loading is so incredibly slow. Once i get in i can run it just fine at max settings ( my computer is quite good and no need to post specs). I've tried the basics disk defragment all that crap but its really starting to piss me off because multiplayer games take so long to load in that it kicks me from the server. Multiplayer games being pretty much all that i play this is just starting to get F****** stupid. Ive also gone into msconfig and turned off all unnecessary stuff and the only other program im running is ventrilo. so i have no idea what it comes down to so thats why im here really slow loads... so slow that i cant even play. Was it always like this ? yes.

arlucian

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2010
im using a western digital 250 gb i want to say caviar green but its one of the caviar series (if it absolutely matters i can check)
i think this may be the problem as well if so what should i get instead? under 50 bucks would be nice and the ammount of space doesnt really matter because i have a 1 tb external but atleast 150 gb would be nice... i dont really know what to look for in a hard drive besides Space so help would be appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS