Crysis sandbox won't work anymore?

skatemice

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2011
Hello i have had crysis for about 2 weeks now everything has worked perfectly no crashes or anything like that with the game or editor, more than half the reason i have this game is probably the editor and today it decided to go crazy if i try to load any level or even a new one the gray screen stays only with a small line of blue going diagonoly down the grey screen and when i right click the mouse to get the box the can select multiple stuff or whatever it stays there i can pretty much draw a picture with all the boxes that it leaves, its hard to explain put anythiing that is select or put on the screen will stay on the screen and whereever you move it shows it in everyplace it was moved, i have tryed rienstalling it even the whole game a bunch of times no luck, if you need more info or have any idea on how to fix it would be great
Thanks

you probably need to use a pro installer that will allow you to scrub the registry of any leftovers. then reinstall. i recommend revo uninstaller pro.

to use it just run it/ click on the game/select uninstall...
it will then create a restore point and then uninstall...
1s thats don click scan if the trial lets you use the advanced setting...
after a short scan you will be given the option to remove any leftovers that were found. just select all and click delete... (if offered)
when you reinstall make sure you do it as admin on win7 or vista. dont install any mods and use the latest direct x not only the 1 that comes with the game.

skatemice

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2011

Hey i tryed uninstalling and reinstalling with revo pro got rid of all the left overs and all that stuff but no luck but also if i go into the game its like nothing is wrong everything looks good and all and if i put it in sketch mode while am out of the game nothing is repainting its self all over the screen so i guess i can jsut make stuff in sketch mode but thanks for the tip and all and if you have any more ideas or info i would appreciate it Thanks