Arena Problems

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

I downloaded Arena from the Elder Scrolls website, and none of the files
came was a game manual. So, my question is, how do you get past the magic
door in the opening dungeon (which asks you how much certain spells cost,
and mentions that the numbers can be found in the manual) without a
manual? Does anyone know where I can find an electronic copy of the
manual? Please help!

Hiroaki_Protagonist wrote:

> I downloaded Arena from the Elder Scrolls website, and none of the files
> came was a game manual. So, my question is, how do you get past the magic
> door in the opening dungeon (which asks you how much certain spells cost,
> and mentions that the numbers can be found in the manual) without a
> manual? Does anyone know where I can find an electronic copy of the
> manual? Please help!

Look in the Docs subdirectory. You'll find Arena106 Setup.doc and
Arena106 Setup.html, either of which have the answers to the questions
asked at the exit to the opening dungeon.