Extending the range of a 3com wireless router

Any ideas of aerials or similar that i can attach to my 3Com wifi router
to get to next door neighbour? i can get a signal on his driveway but
nothing in
his house.
any tips greatfully received.
thanks

: Any ideas of aerials or similar that i can attach to my 3Com wifi router
: to get to next door neighbour? i can get a signal on his driveway but
: nothing in
: his house.
: any tips greatfully received.

Some panel or small sector would help.

m.

--
Marcin Lukasik
Milea Wireless Communications, http://milea.pl

,,the only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys''

> : any tips greatfully received.
>
> Some panel or small sector would help.

Excuse my ignorance - what does that mean please ???