Any new color lasejets coming

boe

I realize HP won't always have laserjets not due for release for the next
few months on their website now. I'm looking to get a new quality personal
laserjet around $1000 or so. I'd like it to be fast, able to print quality
photos, and good color quality. I was wondering if there was anything
coming anytime soon that might meet that criteria. I realize they have
something that pretty much meets that now but I'm curious about new models.

Thanks

Unless a product is announced, people reading this newsgroup won't know about
it. If they are HP employees, they are bound by company policy not to discuss
any unannounced products.

The strategy HP has followed over the years is to have a family of printers with
minor incremental improvements before moving on to the next true generation. So
in the old days, you had LaserJet 4, Laserjet 4+, LaserJet 5, all sharing common
parts with improvements in speed, features and general appearance. Similarly,
the LJ4000, LJ4050, LJ4100, etc. Expect more of the same... Ben Myers

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:29:50 -0700, "boe" <boe_d@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote:

>I realize HP won't always have laserjets not due for release for the next
>few months on their website now. I'm looking to get a new quality personal
>laserjet around $1000 or so. I'd like it to be fast, able to print quality
>photos, and good color quality. I was wondering if there was anything
>coming anytime soon that might meet that criteria. I realize they have
>something that pretty much meets that now but I'm curious about new models.
>
>Thanks

TRENDING THREADS