Is there a way to shorten your oblivion gaming screen on pc

fredyb123

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2011
Hello,
Part of my computer crashed so i can only see half of my computer screen. So i was wondering if i could shorten the oblivion gaming screen so i could see all of the oblivion screen.

Nihilis

Distinguished
May 18, 2011
^+1

Your screen is dead. Don't kid yourself. I don't personally know of a way to do what you're asking, but even if I did it'd be a rubbish idea, simply because it'd look rubbish and ruin your gameplay quality. I know money isn't easy to come by at all, but like all things that break, you're going to have to fix it (which isn't at all cost effective), replace it, or do without it.

Sorry to herald bad news,

-Nih

I don't see a windowed tab for running Oblivion, even if possible the experience will be horrid.

At the price of TFT LED screens today,....may as well buy a new one.

If you are into the societal spoon feeding bull dust that comes out then apparently a bummed LCD screen emmits high yield radiation.........beware you may turn into a will 'o' the wisp or skamp.

So you see half the computer screen all the time and not just in Oblivion. If so, better buy a new one, or if you have warranty, have it fixed. Good Luck. :)

Nihilis

Distinguished
May 18, 2011

Very true that - if you have warranty, get them to repair/replace it for free :)

-Nih