Samsung SCH-a650 Battery Life?

I am thinking of getting a Samsung SCH-a650 from Verizon. How is the
battery life? Thanks...
4 answers Last reply
More about samsung a650 battery life

    It has been OK for me. I get a couple straight hours of talk at least.
    Standby is good for a couple days. I have not let it run down more than
    this. This battery not as good as my old StarTac, but the Samsung is color,
    so I'm guessing that is the difference. I was a little worried at first, but
    for my typical use, I have plenty of battery left when I need it. I use it
    quite a bit during the day and can make a whole bunch of calls.
    "Harvey" <hcohenREMOVE@frontiernetTHIS.net> wrote in message
    >I am thinking of getting a Samsung SCH-a650 from Verizon. How is the
    > battery life? Thanks...

    I have had this phone for about 4 or 5 month and it is my first color
    phone.Therefore i was very worried about battery life and i must say
    it is better then i thought.It is a little Deceiving in that it gets
    to the last bar on the display quickly but i have had it stay at the
    last bar for 2 days with using it a good amount of time but overall i
    am very happy with the phone. The only complaint is that i bought i
    data cable for so i don't have to pay for ring tones and i can't get
    it to work.

    chris wrote:
    > I have had this phone for about 4 or 5 month and it is my first color
    > phone.Therefore i was very worried about battery life and i must say
    > it is better then i thought.It is a little Deceiving in that it gets
    > to the last bar on the display quickly

    Mine too (mine's the SPH-A660, the Sprint PCS cousin of the 650), but it
    sometimes will go back up to two bars. You generally still have a decent amount
    of battery left when you initially hit one bar.

    "chris" <yzfr699@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I have had this phone for about 4 or 5 month and it is my first color
    > phone.Therefore i was very worried about battery life and i must say
    > it is better then i thought.It is a little Deceiving in that it gets
    > to the last bar on the display quickly but i have had it stay at the
    > last bar for 2 days with using it a good amount of time but overall i
    > am very happy with the phone. The only complaint is that i bought i
    > data cable for so i don't have to pay for ring tones and i can't get
    > it to work.

    If you want the data cable to work set your com port to 3 or 4.

    > "Harvey" <hcohenREMOVE@frontiernetTHIS.net> wrote in message
    >> I am thinking of getting a Samsung SCH-a650 from Verizon. How is the
    >> battery life? Thanks...

Verizon Battery Samsung Internet Service Providers