Elder Scrolls is EVIL, it's the game of the DEVIL ! ! !

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

Elder Scrolls is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like Elder Scrolls, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Elder Scrolls is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
heretics and witches like Elder Scrolls .And heretics and witches
shall BURN !

Elder Scrolls is the game of hell, written by SATAN !
17 answers Last reply
More about elder scrolls evil game devil
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

    Yo

    "Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Elder Scrolls is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
    > your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

    Uh huh?

    > If you like Elder Scrolls, you will lose your soul to be damned
    > for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
    > for all eternity.

    Oh dear :-o

    > So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.

    Nah.

    > Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
    > your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
    > prevent Armageddon.

    Bring it on! Armageddon sounds fun (tho' I must admit I prefered
    Carmageddon) ;-)

    > Elder Scrolls is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
    > heretics and witches like Elder Scrolls .And heretics and witches
    > shall BURN !

    Well I'll be damned! Too late for me then, been playin' Morrowind for
    almost 3 years. Where's me fire extinguisher?!?!?

    > Elder Scrolls is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

    When's he gonna finish TES4? I can't wait!!! :o)

    Fling
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

    yeah, hurry up Satan with TES4 and FO3

    does this mean that I can contact Satan via Bethesda? I always wondered
    how to go about negotiating a deal to sell my soul in exchange for stuff

    Flingel Bunt wrote:
    > Yo
    >
    > "Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Elder Scrolls is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
    >>your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
    >

    > Uh huh?
    >

    >>If you like Elder Scrolls, you will lose your soul to be damned
    >>for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
    >>for all eternity.
    >

    > Oh dear :-o
    >

    >>So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
    >

    > Nah.
    >

    >>Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
    >>your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
    >>prevent Armageddon.
    >

    > Bring it on! Armageddon sounds fun (tho' I must admit I prefered
    > Carmageddon) ;-)
    >

    >>Elder Scrolls is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
    >>heretics and witches like Elder Scrolls .And heretics and witches
    >>shall BURN !
    >

    > Well I'll be damned! Too late for me then, been playin' Morrowind for
    > almost 3 years. Where's me fire extinguisher?!?!?
    >

    >>Elder Scrolls is the game of hell, written by SATAN !
    >

    > When's he gonna finish TES4? I can't wait!!! :o)
    >
    > Fling

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

    On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 06:31:56 +0000 (UTC), heretic
    <hereticsinner@worldismyasylum.co.uk> wrote:

    > yeah, hurry up Satan with TES4 and FO3
    >
    > does this mean that I can contact Satan via Bethesda? I always wondered
    > how to go about negotiating a deal to sell my soul in exchange for stuff
    >
    > Flingel Bunt wrote:
    >> Yo
    >> "Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> Elder Scrolls is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
    >>> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
    >> Uh huh?

    I don't care what the Google Groups guy says... Top-posting is much more
    evil than any ES game.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    "Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > Elder Scrolls is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
    > heretics and witches like Elder Scrolls .And heretics and witches
    > shall BURN !

    Sheesh wait until they Show "Kill Bill" on Cable
    in his room at the Hospital :-)

    --

    Edward Cowling - London - UK
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

    heretic wrote:

    > yeah, hurry up Satan with TES4 and FO3
    >
    > does this mean that I can contact Satan via Bethesda? I always wondered
    > how to go about negotiating a deal to sell my soul in exchange for stuff

    Devil Worship at ZeniMax? *worships devils* I'd happily sell my soul for
    TES4 - oh wait, too late... already did for TES3.

    Bye,

    --
    Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.
    http://www.livejournal.com/users/sslaxx/

    "Stuart \"Sslaxx\" Moore" <NO@SPAM.PLEASE> wrote:

    >heretic wrote:
    >
    >> yeah, hurry up Satan with TES4 and FO3
    >>
    >> does this mean that I can contact Satan via Bethesda? I always wondered
    >> how to go about negotiating a deal to sell my soul in exchange for stuff
    >
    >Devil Worship at ZeniMax? *worships devils* I'd happily sell my soul for
    >TES4 - oh wait, too late... already did for TES3.

    LOL!

    This actually explains alot.

    Demon1: Why are you giving them such a cool game for their lousy souls???
    Demon2: Yeah, we've got a glut of souls, but Morrowind is awesome.
    Satan: Yes, but this is much more fun. You see, the game is cursed.
    They may indeed have gotten our best game, but no system they try will
    play it stably. bwahahahahahaahahahaha!!!! :)
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

    "Marxist ßastard" <marxistbastard666@yahoo.invalid> wrote in message

    >>> Uh huh?
    >
    > I don't care what the Google Groups guy says... Top-posting is much more
    > evil than any ES game.

    Forget Bin Laden, forget the Devil...

    It's BackPackers we need to exterminate :-)

    --

    Edward Cowling - London - UK
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    "Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Elder Scrolls is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
    > your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

    Hey !! You're not even a faithfull loony !!

    You just said Daggerfall was the worst in that
    NewsGroup.

    --

    Edward Cowling - London - UK
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

    "Edward Cowling" <ec015g7081@blueyonder.co.uk> skrev i meddelelsen

    > Hey !! You're not even a faithfull loony !!
    > You just said Daggerfall was the worst in that
    > NewsGroup.

    And CIV3 in that group.

    Pff... amateur troll...

    --
    Arcana Dragon -==(UDIC)==-
    d++e++N++T+++Om-KAWML!34567'!S'!8!9!u+uC+uF+++uG-u

    I guess I will see you in hell then?? I will be the happy guy with a
    keyboard in one hand and a mouse in the other!
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    > Elder Scrolls is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
    > your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

    [snip]

    Yo man. Sewious deliwium!

    Rulatir
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    kaisers_sun@yahoo.com (Brian Raab) wrote in

    > Elder Scrolls is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
    > your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

    And that's different from wives how exactly?
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 23:23:16 GMT,
    Cold War Relic <Cold_War_Relic@SPAMIAMinsightbb.com> wrote:

    > kaisers_sun@yahoo.com (Brian Raab) wrote in
    >
    >> Elder Scrolls is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
    >> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
    >
    > And that's different from wives how exactly?

    Image quality and stability are better. Cost goes without saying.
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    In message <Xns957DBB0BC28DFcoldwarrelicinsightb@63.240.76.16>, Cold War
    Relic <Cold_War_Relic@SPAMIAMinsightbb.com> writes
    >kaisers_sun@yahoo.com (Brian Raab) wrote in
    >
    >> Elder Scrolls is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
    >> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
    >
    >And that's different from wives how exactly?

    Much the same, true, but with added laundry.
    --
    Mogget... wife
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    Brian Raab wrote:
    > Elder Scrolls is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
    > your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
    >
    > If you like Elder Scrolls, you will lose your soul to be damned
    > for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
    > for all eternity.
    >
    > So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
    >
    > Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
    > your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
    > prevent Armageddon.
    >
    > Elder Scrolls is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
    > heretics and witches like Elder Scrolls .And heretics and witches
    > shall BURN !
    >
    > Elder Scrolls is the game of hell, written by SATAN !
    well if we arnt anti-D&D...

    DMac
  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    This is a very unforgiving statement. Sure I decided to branch out a bit and
    invest in some stocks but so what, that is the American way. Judge the game
    on its own merits, not who invested in it.

    I also own two tv networks and a candy bar company but I cant tell you which
    ones right now since aparently it would limit sales to people in the know,
    such as yourself..

    I am also a member of the NRA AND the ACLU.

    FInally I own a bunch of football teams, hope you are a fan.

    Sincerely,

    George H.W.... no no scratch that:

    Sincerely Satan.

    P.S. Have you ever read Young Goodman Brown by Nathniel Hawthorn? He laid it
    all out two hundreds years ago and people still dont get it. Well, as I say,
    to hell
    with'em.

    "Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Elder Scrolls is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
    > your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
    >
    > If you like Elder Scrolls, you will lose your soul to be damned
    > for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
    > for all eternity.
    >
    > So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
    >
    > Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
    > your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
    > prevent Armageddon.
    >
    > Elder Scrolls is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
    > heretics and witches like Elder Scrolls .And heretics and witches
    > shall BURN !
    >
    > Elder Scrolls is the game of hell, written by SATAN !
  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

    "Patrick Pierson" <brindle1@earthlink.net> skrev i meddelelsen

    > This is a very unforgiving statement. Sure I decided to branch out a

    Don't feed the trolls...

    --
    Arcana Dragon -==(UDIC)==-
    d++e++N++T+++Om-KAWML!34567'!S'!8!9!u+uC+uF+++uG-u
    LB®----uAnC+nH++nP+nI----nPT-nS+++nT----o---oE---xz
    http://www.phyton.dk/games.htm

Games Devil Video Games