Elder Scrolls is EVIL, it's the game of the DEVIL ! ! !

Last response: in Video Games
October 5, 2004 9:24:46 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

Elder Scrolls is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like Elder Scrolls, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Elder Scrolls is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
heretics and witches like Elder Scrolls .And heretics and witches
shall BURN !

Elder Scrolls is the game of hell, written by SATAN !
Anonymous
October 6, 2004 5:50:36 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

Yo

"Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Elder Scrolls is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

Uh huh?

> If you like Elder Scrolls, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.

Oh dear :-o

> So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.

Nah.

> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.

Bring it on! Armageddon sounds fun (tho' I must admit I prefered
Carmageddon) ;-)

> Elder Scrolls is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like Elder Scrolls .And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !

Well I'll be damned! Too late for me then, been playin' Morrowind for
almost 3 years. Where's me fire extinguisher?!?!?

> Elder Scrolls is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

When's he gonna finish TES4? I can't wait!!! :o )

Fling
Anonymous
October 6, 2004 10:31:56 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

yeah, hurry up Satan with TES4 and FO3

does this mean that I can contact Satan via Bethesda? I always wondered
how to go about negotiating a deal to sell my soul in exchange for stuff

Flingel Bunt wrote:
> Yo
>
> "Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>Elder Scrolls is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
>>your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>

> Uh huh?
>

>>If you like Elder Scrolls, you will lose your soul to be damned
>>for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
>>for all eternity.
>

> Oh dear :-o
>

>>So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>

> Nah.
>

>>Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
>>your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
>>prevent Armageddon.
>

> Bring it on! Armageddon sounds fun (tho' I must admit I prefered
> Carmageddon) ;-)
>

>>Elder Scrolls is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
>>heretics and witches like Elder Scrolls .And heretics and witches
>>shall BURN !
>

> Well I'll be damned! Too late for me then, been playin' Morrowind for
> almost 3 years. Where's me fire extinguisher?!?!?
>

>>Elder Scrolls is the game of hell, written by SATAN !
>

> When's he gonna finish TES4? I can't wait!!! :o )
>
> Fling

October 6, 2004 1:31:14 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 06:31:56 +0000 (UTC), heretic
<hereticsinner@worldismyasylum.co.uk> wrote:

> yeah, hurry up Satan with TES4 and FO3
>
> does this mean that I can contact Satan via Bethesda? I always wondered
> how to go about negotiating a deal to sell my soul in exchange for stuff
>
> Flingel Bunt wrote:
>> Yo
>> "Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> Elder Scrolls is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
>>> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>> Uh huh?

I don't care what the Google Groups guy says... Top-posting is much more
evil than any ES game.
Anonymous
October 6, 2004 1:38:11 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

"Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Elder Scrolls is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like Elder Scrolls .And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !

Sheesh wait until they Show "Kill Bill" on Cable
in his room at the Hospital :-)

--

Edward Cowling - London - UK
Anonymous

heretic wrote:

> yeah, hurry up Satan with TES4 and FO3
>
> does this mean that I can contact Satan via Bethesda? I always wondered
> how to go about negotiating a deal to sell my soul in exchange for stuff

Devil Worship at ZeniMax? *worships devils* I'd happily sell my soul for
TES4 - oh wait, too late... already did for TES3.

Bye,

--
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.
http://www.livejournal.com/users/sslaxx/

"Stuart \"Sslaxx\" Moore" <NO@SPAM.PLEASE> wrote:

>heretic wrote:
>
>> yeah, hurry up Satan with TES4 and FO3
>>
>> does this mean that I can contact Satan via Bethesda? I always wondered
>> how to go about negotiating a deal to sell my soul in exchange for stuff
>
>Devil Worship at ZeniMax? *worships devils* I'd happily sell my soul for
>TES4 - oh wait, too late... already did for TES3.

LOL!

This actually explains alot.

Demon1: Why are you giving them such a cool game for their lousy souls???
Demon2: Yeah, we've got a glut of souls, but Morrowind is awesome.
Satan: Yes, but this is much more fun. You see, the game is cursed.
They may indeed have gotten our best game, but no system they try will
play it stably. bwahahahahahaahahahaha!!!! :)
Anonymous
October 6, 2004 6:56:23 PM

"Marxist ßastard" <marxistbastard666@yahoo.invalid> wrote in message
news:o psfgaicsi4i4u5m@cm-68-112-22-134.ash.nc.charter.com...

>>> Uh huh?
>
> I don't care what the Google Groups guy says... Top-posting is much more
> evil than any ES game.

Forget Bin Laden, forget the Devil...

It's BackPackers we need to exterminate :-)

--

Edward Cowling - London - UK
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

"Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Elder Scrolls is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

Hey !! You're not even a faithfull loony !!

You just said Daggerfall was the worst in that
NewsGroup.

--

Edward Cowling - London - UK
Anonymous

"Edward Cowling" <ec015g7081@blueyonder.co.uk> skrev i meddelelsen

> Hey !! You're not even a faithfull loony !!
> You just said Daggerfall was the worst in that
> NewsGroup.

And CIV3 in that group.

Pff... amateur troll...

--
Arcana Dragon -==(UDIC)==-
d++e++N++T+++Om-KAWML!34567'!S'!8!9!u+uC+uF+++uG-u

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

I guess I will see you in hell then?? I will be the happy guy with a
keyboard in one hand and a mouse in the other!
Anonymous
October 9, 2004 10:52:17 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

> Elder Scrolls is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

[snip]

Yo man. Sewious deliwium!

Rulatir
Anonymous
October 10, 2004 3:23:16 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

kaisers_sun@yahoo.com (Brian Raab) wrote in

> Elder Scrolls is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

And that's different from wives how exactly?
Anonymous
October 10, 2004 7:46:29 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 23:23:16 GMT,
Cold War Relic <Cold_War_Relic@SPAMIAMinsightbb.com> wrote:

> kaisers_sun@yahoo.com (Brian Raab) wrote in
>
>> Elder Scrolls is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
>> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> And that's different from wives how exactly?

Image quality and stability are better. Cost goes without saying.
Anonymous
October 11, 2004 4:14:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

In message <Xns957DBB0BC28DFcoldwarrelicinsightb@63.240.76.16>, Cold War
Relic <Cold_War_Relic@SPAMIAMinsightbb.com> writes
>kaisers_sun@yahoo.com (Brian Raab) wrote in
>
>> Elder Scrolls is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
>> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
>And that's different from wives how exactly?

Much the same, true, but with added laundry.
--
Mogget... wife
October 13, 2004 8:12:43 PM

Brian Raab wrote:
> Elder Scrolls is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Elder Scrolls, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Elder Scrolls is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like Elder Scrolls .And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !
>
> Elder Scrolls is the game of hell, written by SATAN !
well if we arnt anti-D&D...

DMac
Anonymous
January 23, 2005 4:49:25 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

This is a very unforgiving statement. Sure I decided to branch out a bit and
invest in some stocks but so what, that is the American way. Judge the game
on its own merits, not who invested in it.

I also own two tv networks and a candy bar company but I cant tell you which
ones right now since aparently it would limit sales to people in the know,
such as yourself..

I am also a member of the NRA AND the ACLU.

FInally I own a bunch of football teams, hope you are a fan.

Sincerely,

George H.W.... no no scratch that:

Sincerely Satan.

P.S. Have you ever read Young Goodman Brown by Nathniel Hawthorn? He laid it
all out two hundreds years ago and people still dont get it. Well, as I say,
to hell
with'em.

"Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Elder Scrolls is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Elder Scrolls, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Elder Scrolls is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like Elder Scrolls .And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !
>
> Elder Scrolls is the game of hell, written by SATAN !
Anonymous
January 30, 2005 5:01:33 AM

"Patrick Pierson" <brindle1@earthlink.net> skrev i meddelelsen

> This is a very unforgiving statement. Sure I decided to branch out a

Don't feed the trolls...

--
!