Charging Data Cables

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

Just wanted to thank whoever posted about the charging data cables for
$7.99 shipped. I just received mine today. If anyone out there is
considering spending 20$ on one of these either run over to ebay or
check 123usb.net for a good price.

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

That site (123usb.net) has free USB drivers also. I just tried the one
they have for Samsung phones, and it works great.

--
John Richards

hunhao78 wrote:
> Just wanted to thank whoever posted about the charging data cables for
> $7.99 shipped. I just received mine today. If anyone out there is
> considering spending 20$ on one of these either run over to ebay or
> check 123usb.net for a good price.

is this cable good for BitPim & Samsung A650 from verizon (not internet
surfing but uploading images and ringtones to the phone) ?

--
SotY

"SotY"

someone recommended http://www.gomadic.com/ site looks good YMMV