Closed Solved

How safe is it to buy from SteelSeries online directly?

I want to buy SteelSeries 4HD mouse pad. Does anyone know how safe it is to buy directly from SteelSeries Web Site? Thanks.
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about safe steelseries online directly
  1. I'd say it's as safe as any other website. They're a large computer company with a good reputation, so I can't see anything going particularly wrong.

If you're worried, just take screenshots of each page (or video it if you're really worried) and keep dated copies of any confirmation bills/letters they send you. If there is a problem, you can use these to bully them into sorting it out for you (not that I'd imagine there would be at all - these guys work with a lot of big games companies such as Blizzard, so I doubt they'd be cowboys.)

If you're really that worried you could buy from newegg?

Hope it all goes ok :)

-Nih
  2. Nihilis said:
    I'd say it's as safe as any other website. They're a large computer company with a good reputation, so I can't see anything going particularly wrong.

If you're worried, just take screenshots of each page (or video it if you're really worried) and keep dated copies of any confirmation bills/letters they send you. If there is a problem, you can use these to bully them into sorting it out for you (not that I'd imagine there would be at all - these guys work with a lot of big games companies such as Blizzard, so I doubt they'd be cowboys.)

If you're really that worried you could buy from newegg?

Hope it all goes ok :)

-Nih

I want to buy from amazon, but it takes amazon 4 weeks to get the mouse pad I like. Newegg.com does not have it in stock either. I just want to buy SteelSeries 4HD mouse pad. Thanks for your comments. I hope I don't have a problems with SteelSeries Web site, but I was hoping to buy from amazon with free shipping, but it will not be possible.
  3. Best answer
    I'm sure it'll be fine for you, companies don't usually get that big unless they have a good track record.

Good luck :)

-Nih
  4. Best answer selected by orestesdd.
  5. This topic has been closed by Area51reopened
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Mice Video Games