Dear Bethesda... - Page 4

Last response: in Video Games
March 14, 2005 4:10:53 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

<WhiplashrAT@wiDOT.rrDOT.com>
> >wrote:
> >
> >>"Memnoch" <memnoch@nospampleaseimbritish.ntlworld.com> wrote in
message

> >>I'm touchy because one good zing at our culture was deserving of
> >>another back at Europe's? I should have put a smiley.
> >
> >True but you don't really see much of a bad teeth epidemic in
England, not how
> >other countries might describe it anyway.
>
> Plus I'd happily have the UK go up against Tennessee, and a lot of
> Southern states, in terms of teeth care - when I was in Memphis I
saw
> some adults with less teeth than most 1 year olds.

That's why American teeth are always so clean - none of them are real,
all the real ones rotted away when you were kids because of eating all
those too many sweets and junk food meals, which is also why you're so
damn fat ;-)
Anonymous
March 14, 2005 4:10:54 AM

Jonathan Ellis wrote:
> "Mark Morrison" <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote in message
>
>>On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 11:54:12 GMT, Memnoch
>><memnoch@nospampleaseimbritish.ntlworld.com> wrote:
>>

>>>On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 18:33:16 -0600, "Jim Vieira"
>
> <WhiplashrAT@wiDOT.rrDOT.com>

> message

>>>True but you don't really see much of a bad teeth epidemic in
>
> England, not how
>
>>>other countries might describe it anyway.
>>
>>Plus I'd happily have the UK go up against Tennessee, and a lot of
>>Southern states, in terms of teeth care - when I was in Memphis I
>
> saw
>
>>some adults with less teeth than most 1 year olds.
>

> That's why American teeth are always so clean - none of them are real,
> all the real ones rotted away when you were kids because of eating all
> those too many sweets and junk food meals, which is also why you're so
> damn fat ;-)

I also hear the british women have the biggest boobies...not that that
is bad mind you...actually...that is quite good...Never mind...I love
big boobies ;-)
Anonymous
March 14, 2005 9:55:07 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

In article <Z6-dnYMZOdtrt6jfRVn-ow@comcast.com>,
James Garvin <jgarvin2004@comcast.net> wrote:

>I also hear the british women have the biggest boobies...not that that
>is bad mind you...actually...that is quite good...Never mind...I love
>big boobies ;-)

Heh, not a chance. Dutch women blow the English out of the water
on booby size.

Jim
March 14, 2005 1:12:27 PM

foamy wrote:
> In article <Z6-dnYMZOdtrt6jfRVn-ow@comcast.com>,
> James Garvin <jgarvin2004@comcast.net> wrote:
>

>>I also hear the british women have the biggest boobies...not that that
>>is bad mind you...actually...that is quite good...Never mind...I love
>>big boobies ;-)
>

> Heh, not a chance. Dutch women blow the English out of the water
> on booby size.

hehehe. I noticed that too. I think latinas also have huge
ones....mmmmmm...latinas ;-)
Anonymous
March 14, 2005 9:58:36 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

In article <mdidnWDDopvOXqjfRVn-rA@comcast.com
>, James Garvin <jgarvin2004@comcast.net> wrote:

>> Heh, not a chance. Dutch women blow the English out of the water
>> on booby size.
>
>hehehe. I noticed that too. I think latinas also have huge
>ones....mmmmmm...latinas ;-)

And something else delicious and visible on any Brazilian beach. <G>

Jim
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 1:35:26 AM

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 13:33:20 +0000, Mark Morrison <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 11:54:12 GMT, Memnoch
><memnoch@nospampleaseimbritish.ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 18:33:16 -0600, "Jim Vieira" <WhiplashrAT@wiDOT.rrDOT.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>"Memnoch" <memnoch@nospampleaseimbritish.ntlworld.com> wrote in message

>>>I'm touchy because one good zing at our culture was deserving of
>>>another back at Europe's? I should have put a smiley.
>>
>>True but you don't really see much of a bad teeth epidemic in England, not how
>>other countries might describe it anyway.
>
>Plus I'd happily have the UK go up against Tennessee, and a lot of
>Southern states, in terms of teeth care - when I was in Memphis I saw
>some adults with less teeth than most 1 year olds.

Plus here in the UK we seem to be in the middle of an obesity crisis
ourselves. No where near the level the States has but its noticeable.
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 1:35:27 AM

Memnoch wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 13:33:20 +0000, Mark Morrison <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote:
>

>>On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 11:54:12 GMT, Memnoch
>><memnoch@nospampleaseimbritish.ntlworld.com> wrote:

>>>True but you don't really see much of a bad teeth epidemic in England, not how
>>>other countries might describe it anyway.
>>
>>Plus I'd happily have the UK go up against Tennessee, and a lot of
>>Southern states, in terms of teeth care - when I was in Memphis I saw
>>some adults with less teeth than most 1 year olds.
>

> Plus here in the UK we seem to be in the middle of an obesity crisis
> ourselves. No where near the level the States has but its noticeable.

Part of the problem is they put sugar in EVERYTHING...
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 1:35:59 AM

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 17:18:23 +0100, Mean_Chlorine
<mike_noren2002@NOSPAMyahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Thusly Mark Morrison <drdpikeuk@aol.com> Spake Unto All:
>
>>>True but you don't really see much of a bad teeth epidemic in England, not how
>>>other countries might describe it anyway.
>>
>>Plus I'd happily have the UK go up against Tennessee, and a lot of
>>Southern states, in terms of teeth care - when I was in Memphis I saw
>>some adults with less teeth than most 1 year olds.
>
>True. Britains biggest problem, apart from the fact they speak funny,
>is that the women are ugly.
>
>(What? They are!)

What, all of them?
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 1:37:32 AM

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 19:38:24 +0000, Mark Morrison <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 17:18:23 +0100, Mean_Chlorine
><mike_noren2002@NOSPAMyahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>Thusly Mark Morrison <drdpikeuk@aol.com> Spake Unto All:

>>>Plus I'd happily have the UK go up against Tennessee, and a lot of
>>>Southern states, in terms of teeth care - when I was in Memphis I saw
>>>some adults with less teeth than most 1 year olds.
>>
>>True. Britains biggest problem, apart from the fact they speak funny,
>>is that the women are ugly.
>>
>>(What? They are!)
>
>As opposed to some of the lovely 500lb+ ladies you have in the US ?
>:)

LOL There's is just more of them to go around! I saw this program a month or
so ago about these sick bastards who deliberately feed women, telling them
that they find them more and more beautiful the larger they get. They are
called Feeders and one guy had a women up to something like 40 odd stone!
Grotesque and the guy should have been taken outside and beaten with hoses,
but then that's my hangup! :-)
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 1:40:13 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 20:14:44 GMT, "Jim Vieira" <WhiplashrAT@wiDOT.rrDOT.com>
wrote:

>"Memnoch" <memnoch@nospampleaseimbritish.ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>> >I'm touchy because one good zing at our culture was deserving of
>> >another back at Europe's? I should have put a smiley.
>>
>> True but you don't really see much of a bad teeth epidemic in England, not
>how
>> other countries might describe it anyway.
>
>Let's just call a truce, eh? I got defensive on behalf of my country
>because of the stereotyping.

Sure. To be honest, I think we are beginning to get as much of an obesity
problem over here as in the States. The only thing I am concerned about is if
all these huge people go on one of these fat camp things. All that weight in
one place could tip the Earth out of orbit! ;-)
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 2:07:41 AM

> I think Sir Mix-A-Lot said it best, when he said:
>
> "I like big butts and I can not lie
> And you other brothers can't deny
> That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
> And a round thing in your face
> You get sprung!"

"I like small butts and I can not lie
You honkies can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sick!
'Cause you like a toothpick
I'll beat that booty with a stick"

Trying to figure out who made this version. My MP3 of it says it's Weird
Al, but so many things get falsely attributed to him, and this definitely
isn't his style.
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 4:25:06 AM

Thusly Memnoch <memnoch@nospampleaseimbritish.ntlworld.com> Spake Unto
All:

>>True. Britains biggest problem, apart from the fact they speak funny,
>>is that the women are ugly.
>>
>>(What? They are!)
>
>What, all of them?

Except for the imports, yeah. Well known fact.

--
"Forgive Russia. Ignore Germany. Punish France."
-- Condoleezza Rice, at the time National Security Adviser, on how to deal

"Darrel Hoffman" <i.dont@think.so> looked up from reading the entrails
of the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs say:

>> I think Sir Mix-A-Lot said it best, when he said:
>>
>> "I like big butts and I can not lie
>> And you other brothers can't deny
>> That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
>> And a round thing in your face
>> You get sprung!"
>
>"I like small butts and I can not lie
>You honkies can't deny
>That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
>And a round thing in your face
>You get sick!
>'Cause you like a toothpick
>I'll beat that booty with a stick"
>
>Trying to figure out who made this version. My MP3 of it says it's Weird
>Al, but so many things get falsely attributed to him, and this definitely
>isn't his style.

A quick Google says it's Adam Sandler.

Xocyll
March 15, 2005 4:30:30 PM

Thusly Xocyll <Xocyll@kingston.net> Spake Unto All:

>>Trying to figure out who made this version. My MP3 of it says it's Weird
>>Al, but so many things get falsely attributed to him, and this definitely
>>isn't his style.
>
>A quick Google says it's Adam Sandler.

Who cares. It's a toss-up as to who of them is the least funny - the
derivative polka-man or the failed Jerry Lewis wannabe.

--
"Forgive Russia. Ignore Germany. Punish France."
-- Condoleezza Rice, at the time National Security Adviser, on how to deal
with european opposition to the war in Iraq. 2003.
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 9:57:30 PM

> >Trying to figure out who made this version. My MP3 of it says it's Weird
> >Al, but so many things get falsely attributed to him, and this definitely
> >isn't his style.
>
> A quick Google says it's Adam Sandler.

Yeah, but the same Google search also says Weird Al, and I know that's not
true, so I don't know who to believe. I also saw it creditted to David
Spade there. Adam Sandler has also had some songs falsely attributed to
him, though not nearly so much as Weird Al. And Sandler isn't particularly
known for doing direct parodies like this. He usually does his own songs,
rather than give new lyrics to existing songs. Weird Al does a lot of both,
but he's generally pretty clean, and this song is a bit too raunchy for him.
David Spade isn't generally known as a musician, so that's probably wrong.
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 10:41:50 PM

"Mean_Chlorine" <mike_noren2002@NOSPAMyahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Who cares. It's a toss-up as to who of them is the least funny - the
> derivative polka-man or the failed Jerry Lewis wannabe.

So you do not find "It's all about the Pentiums" to be hilarious?
Anonymous
March 16, 2005 3:43:33 AM

Thusly "Jim Vieira" <WhiplashrAT@wiDOT.rrDOT.com> Spake Unto All:

>> Who cares. It's a toss-up as to who of them is the least funny - the
>> derivative polka-man or the failed Jerry Lewis wannabe.
>
>So you do not find "It's all about the Pentiums" to be hilarious?

No, but I think I may have briefly smiled at 'Fat' once.

--
"Forgive Russia. Ignore Germany. Punish France."
-- Condoleezza Rice, at the time National Security Adviser, on how to deal
with european opposition to the war in Iraq. 2003.
Anonymous
March 16, 2005 12:46:46 PM

Jim Vieira wrote:
> "Mean_Chlorine" <mike_noren2002@NOSPAMyahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>
>>Who cares. It's a toss-up as to who of them is the least funny - the
>>derivative polka-man or the failed Jerry Lewis wannabe.
>

> So you do not find "It's all about the Pentiums" to be hilarious?

Or "I Think I'm a Clone Now" or "The Saga Begins" or "Pretty Fly for a
Rabbi" or "Amish Paradise" are funny?
Anonymous
March 16, 2005 3:19:01 PM

"Darrel Hoffman" <i.dont@think.so> looked up from reading the entrails
of the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs say:

>> >Trying to figure out who made this version. My MP3 of it says it's Weird
>> >Al, but so many things get falsely attributed to him, and this definitely
>> >isn't his style.
>>
>> A quick Google says it's Adam Sandler.
>
>Yeah, but the same Google search also says Weird Al, and I know that's not
>true, so I don't know who to believe. I also saw it creditted to David
>Spade there. Adam Sandler has also had some songs falsely attributed to
>him, though not nearly so much as Weird Al. And Sandler isn't particularly
>known for doing direct parodies like this. He usually does his own songs,
>rather than give new lyrics to existing songs. Weird Al does a lot of both,
>but he's generally pretty clean, and this song is a bit too raunchy for him.
>David Spade isn't generally known as a musician, so that's probably wrong.

Looking at the lyrics it sounds like something Sandler would do.

Far too raunchy for Weird Al.

He's Weird, not Rude Al.

Xocyll
March 16, 2005 11:11:41 PM

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 00:43:33 +0100, Mean_Chlorine
<mike_noren2002@NOSPAMyahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Thusly "Jim Vieira" <WhiplashrAT@wiDOT.rrDOT.com> Spake Unto All:
>
>>> Who cares. It's a toss-up as to who of them is the least funny - the
>>> derivative polka-man or the failed Jerry Lewis wannabe.
>>
>>So you do not find "It's all about the Pentiums" to be hilarious?
>
>No, but I think I may have briefly smiled at 'Fat' once.

Didn't find his "Smells Like Teen SPirit" parody at all funny?

Lynley
Anonymous
March 16, 2005 11:11:42 PM

In article <f7tg31l9f2ev7o8dqh04v5fp6p7q7pofvu@4ax.com>, Lynley James wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 00:43:33 +0100, Mean_Chlorine
><mike_noren2002@NOSPAMyahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>Thusly "Jim Vieira" <WhiplashrAT@wiDOT.rrDOT.com> Spake Unto All:

>>>So you do not find "It's all about the Pentiums" to be hilarious?
>>
>>No, but I think I may have briefly smiled at 'Fat' once.
>
> Didn't find his "Smells Like Teen SPirit" parody at all funny?

Lasagna? I lost on Jeopardy? I Want a New Duck?

I find many of his original songs funny, too. One More Minute is
probably still my favorite, although Christmas at Ground Zero is
an all-world classic.

His polka of Stones's songs rules the polkas.

--
Neil Cerutti
Anonymous

> Lasagna? I lost on Jeopardy? I Want a New Duck?
>
> I find many of his original songs funny, too. One More Minute is
> probably still my favorite, although Christmas at Ground Zero is
> an all-world classic.
>
> His polka of Stones's songs rules the polkas.

Mustn't forget The Biggest Ball of Twine in Minnesota. That's my favorite
of his non-parodies. I haven't been interested in what he's done recently,
though, mainly because I don't like most recent music, and thus the parodies
of it don't do much for me either. I think hearing that Spice Girls song
polkinated pretty much finished it for me.
Anonymous
March 17, 2005 4:28:04 AM

Thusly James Garvin <jgarvin2004@comcast.net> Spake Unto All:

>>>Who cares. It's a toss-up as to who of them is the least funny - the
>>>derivative polka-man or the failed Jerry Lewis wannabe.
>>

>> So you do not find "It's all about the Pentiums" to be hilarious?
>
>Or "I Think I'm a Clone Now" or "The Saga Begins" or "Pretty Fly for a
>Rabbi" or "Amish Paradise" are funny?

Nope. Neither of these were ever in the slightest risk of splitting my
sides. Must be something wrong with me.

--
"Forgive Russia. Ignore Germany. Punish France."
-- Condoleezza Rice, at the time National Security Adviser, on how to deal
with european opposition to the war in Iraq. 2003.
Anonymous
March 17, 2005 6:13:46 AM

"James Garvin" <jgarvin2004@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Memnoch wrote:
>> On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 13:33:20 +0000, Mark Morrison
>> <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote:

>>> Plus I'd happily have the UK go up against Tennessee, and a lot of
>>> Southern states, in terms of teeth care - when I was in Memphis I
>>> saw some adults with less teeth than most 1 year olds.
>>

>> Plus here in the UK we seem to be in the middle of an obesity crisis
>> ourselves. No where near the level the States has but its noticeable.
>
> Part of the problem is they put sugar in EVERYTHING...

it ain't the sugar, it's the grease...
Anonymous
March 17, 2005 12:39:14 PM

Mean_Chlorine wrote:
> Thusly James Garvin <jgarvin2004@comcast.net> Spake Unto All:

>>>So you do not find "It's all about the Pentiums" to be hilarious?
>>
>>Or "I Think I'm a Clone Now" or "The Saga Begins" or "Pretty Fly for a
>>Rabbi" or "Amish Paradise" are funny?
>

> Nope. Neither of these were ever in the slightest risk of splitting my
> sides. Must be something wrong with me.

You are really saying "Amish Paradise" isn't funny? Man, Coolio wants
to kill Weird Al for doing it...it HAS to be funny.
March 20, 2005 12:54:48 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

"Nyctolops" <nyctolops@vla.nospam.com> skrev i en
meddelelse
<drdpikeuk@aol.com>

<murphyjm@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
special?

>>>One or two more posts like this and in a minute
you will have someone come in
>>>and boast that we would all be speaking German if
it weren't for them.

>>So ?
>>
>>If it wasn't for the Brits, they'd all be speaking
French...

> Or Spanish, or both.
> --
> Nyctolops

French is the most common second-language in Europe.
Then german and english last.

merlin
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 7:24:05 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 09:54:48 +0100, "Merlin"
<bech_dokNOSPAM@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "Nyctolops" <nyctolops@vla.nospam.com> skrev i en
>meddelelse
> > On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 10:39:26 +0000, Mark Morrison
><drdpikeuk@aol.com>
> > wrote:

> >>If it wasn't for the Brits, they'd all be speaking
>French...
> >
> > Or Spanish, or both.
> > --
> > Nyctolops
>
> French is the most common second-language in Europe.
>Then german and english last.

I don't quite know what your point it, but my point was that the
Spanish settled a huge area of the western and southwestern portion of
what is now the United States and if the British had never started
their settlements, it is quite likely that at least a good portion of
North America would be speaking Spanish.
--
Nyctolops
!