Sims 3 technical problems PLEASE HELP

bestplayer

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2011
As the title states, i am unable to get my game to work properly. I have recently found a problem of switching my active household, but have found a workaround. Now, my current problem that i am having and need your help with is that when finally switching to my new household, i am stuck with the pervious households list of memebers, and what i mean by this is that i have pictures of all the sims of the pervious household in the small boxes that hold pictures of family members and don't have pictures of the new family household that i have switched. Then then leads me to the problem of not being able to control all the households family memebers , witch makes to a glitchy game. So this is the problem and that is why i need your help

Thanks a ton, as you guys are really the only one i can go to as other sities give me problems.

It's probably best to post this issue in EA's Sims 3 forum because it sound like you have a very specific problem that only others who play Sims 3 may have encountered.

The only thing I can think of is that perhaps your saved game became "corrupted" over time which resulted with the problems you currently have.