Removing Furniture through the Console

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

I'm playing Morrowind and I'm trying to figure out a way in which I can
click on a chair, table, or any kind of furniture in the console and type a
command to get rid of it. "removeitem" doesn't seem to work, as it causes
the game to crash and quit. Does anyone know if and how I can do this
without using mods/construction set?

Thanks in advance

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

Open the console and click on any items or NPCs you want removed from
the game, and type disable and press Enter. Then type setdelete 1 and
press Enter. Close the console and it's done. :)

--
V****V

Jonathan Cole wrote:
> I'm playing Morrowind and I'm trying to figure out a way in which I
> can click on a chair, table, or any kind of furniture in the console
> and type a command to get rid of it. "removeitem" doesn't seem to
> work, as it causes the game to crash and quit. Does anyone know if
> and how I can do this without using mods/construction set?
>
> Thanks in advance

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

thanks a million :D