New Tower Lincoln, MA??

All of the sudden there is service.
Did something happen??
5 answers Last reply
More about tower lincoln

    A new tower has been going up for weeks behind the Lincoln DPW on Lewis
    Street which is a Verizon and Nextel site. The tower wasn't active Tuesday
    but possible it is now. I'm headed to Lincoln in a while and will soon know.

    "Marathon" <jsssbs@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > All of the sudden there is service.
    > Did something happen??

    Thanks.

    Hope it is!!

    Appreciate it if you let me know for sure.

    "John Mullaney" <john@minutemancomm.com> wrote in message
    >A new tower has been going up for weeks behind the Lincoln DPW on Lewis
    >Street which is a Verizon and Nextel site. The tower wasn't active Tuesday
    >but possible it is now. I'm headed to Lincoln in a while and will soon
    >know.
    >
    > "Marathon" <jsssbs@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> All of the sudden there is service.
    >> Did something happen??

    It was still not active yet on Thursday.

    > Thanks.
    >
    > Hope it is!!
    >
    > Appreciate it if you let me know for sure.
    >

    > "John Mullaney" <john@minutemancomm.com> wrote in message
    >>A new tower has been going up for weeks behind the Lincoln DPW on Lewis
    >>Street which is a Verizon and Nextel site. The tower wasn't active Tuesday
    >>but possible it is now. I'm headed to Lincoln in a while and will soon
    >>know.
    >>
    >> "Marathon" <jsssbs@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> All of the sudden there is service.
    >>> Did something happen??

    Thanks John,

    Am getting a bit stronger signal around Sandy Pond though.

    Must be something new happening.

    Let us know if you can when Lewis street goes online.

    > It was still not active yet on Thursday.
    >
    > "Marathon" <jsssbs@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Thanks.
    >>
    >> Hope it is!!
    >>
    >> Appreciate it if you let me know for sure.
    >>

    >> "John Mullaney" <john@minutemancomm.com> wrote in message
    >>>A new tower has been going up for weeks behind the Lincoln DPW on Lewis
    >>>Street which is a Verizon and Nextel site. The tower wasn't active
    >>>Tuesday but possible it is now. I'm headed to Lincoln in a while and will
    >>>soon know.
    >>>
    >>> "Marathon" <jsssbs@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    Well keep in mind we have recently lost many of the leaves from the trees
    recently which always helps some. But I will let you know as my phone should
    explode with signal.

    > Thanks John,
    >
    > Am getting a bit stronger signal around Sandy Pond though.
    >
    > Must be something new happening.
    >
    > Let us know if you can when Lewis street goes online.
    >

    > "John Mullaney" <john@minutemancomm.com> wrote in message
    >> It was still not active yet on Thursday.
    >>
    >> "Marathon" <jsssbs@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> Thanks.
    >>>
    >>> Hope it is!!
    >>>
    >>> Appreciate it if you let me know for sure.
    >>>

    >>> "John Mullaney" <john@minutemancomm.com> wrote in message

Verizon Lincoln Internet Service Providers