New Tower Lincoln, MA??

Last response: in Network Providers
November 10, 2004 6:13:26 PM

All of the sudden there is service.
Did something happen??

More about : tower lincoln

Anonymous
November 11, 2004 4:39:00 PM

A new tower has been going up for weeks behind the Lincoln DPW on Lewis
Street which is a Verizon and Nextel site. The tower wasn't active Tuesday
but possible it is now. I'm headed to Lincoln in a while and will soon know.

"Marathon" <jsssbs@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> All of the sudden there is service.
> Did something happen??

Anonymous
November 11, 2004 4:44:26 PM

Thanks.

Hope it is!!

Appreciate it if you let me know for sure.

"John Mullaney" <john@minutemancomm.com> wrote in message
>A new tower has been going up for weeks behind the Lincoln DPW on Lewis
>Street which is a Verizon and Nextel site. The tower wasn't active Tuesday
>but possible it is now. I'm headed to Lincoln in a while and will soon
>know.
>
> "Marathon" <jsssbs@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> All of the sudden there is service.
>> Did something happen??

November 14, 2004 3:10:54 AM

It was still not active yet on Thursday.

> Thanks.
>
> Hope it is!!
>
> Appreciate it if you let me know for sure.
>

> "John Mullaney" <john@minutemancomm.com> wrote in message
>>A new tower has been going up for weeks behind the Lincoln DPW on Lewis
>>Street which is a Verizon and Nextel site. The tower wasn't active Tuesday
>>but possible it is now. I'm headed to Lincoln in a while and will soon
>>know.
>>
>> "Marathon" <jsssbs@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> All of the sudden there is service.
>>> Did something happen??

Anonymous
November 14, 2004 5:16:29 PM

Thanks John,

Am getting a bit stronger signal around Sandy Pond though.

Must be something new happening.

Let us know if you can when Lewis street goes online.

> It was still not active yet on Thursday.
>
> "Marathon" <jsssbs@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Hope it is!!
>>
>> Appreciate it if you let me know for sure.
>>

>> "John Mullaney" <john@minutemancomm.com> wrote in message
>>>A new tower has been going up for weeks behind the Lincoln DPW on Lewis
>>>Street which is a Verizon and Nextel site. The tower wasn't active
>>>Tuesday but possible it is now. I'm headed to Lincoln in a while and will
>>>soon know.
>>>
>>> "Marathon" <jsssbs@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Anonymous
November 15, 2004 5:51:13 PM

Well keep in mind we have recently lost many of the leaves from the trees
recently which always helps some. But I will let you know as my phone should
explode with signal.

!