Missing NPCs

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

I got the Fighter Guild quest to kill Rels Tenim. I followed the clues
to Vos, the Ahemmusa camp, and Shallit, but found Shallit deserted (and
no, I'd never been there before.) Is there some way to reactivate the
NPCs including Rels Tenim?

Active datafiles:
Morrowind.esm
Astarsis_HEM_DonSalus.esm
Astarsis_HEF.esm
Astarsis_DEM_Tribunal_NPCs.esm
Astarsis_DEM.esm
Astsis_BR.esm
Tribunal.esm
Bloodmoon.esm
AreaEffectArrows.esp
bcsounds.esp
master_index.esp
LeFemmeArmor.esp
adamantiumarmor.esp
EBQ_Artifact.esp
Siege at Firemoth.esp
Astarsis_DEF_PlainReplace.esp
AV_fem_shirts.esp
AV_fem_robes.esp
Better Bodies.esp
AV_fem_robes_Trib.esp
AV_fem_robes_BM.esp
AV_female_armor.esp
AV_fem_armor_Trib.esp
entertainers.esp
Exporeres25Full.esp

"Richard VanHouten" <richvh@citlink.net> wrote in message
> I got the Fighter Guild quest to kill Rels Tenim. I followed the
clues
> to Vos, the Ahemmusa camp, and Shallit, but found Shallit deserted
(and
> no, I'd never been there before.) Is there some way to reactivate the
> NPCs including Rels Tenim?

If you can't find him, he's hidden in a bit of the cave you haven't
found yet. There's an extra ledge you can't just jump to, and an extra
bit of the cave hidden away behind it.

And no, I'm not referring to the door to the Ancestral Tomb which you've
presumably already found.

Jonathan.