I cleaned my computer with advanced system cleaner and now i cant play games

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoledolphin

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2011
i couldnt play the games that i love off of face book after i did a restore on my comp. but then i did a hp update and i could play for a while and then i did a clean with advance system restore and i cant play agian i dont know if something got deleted when i cleaned it out with the advance system care im pretty sure it did but i was wondering what i could do to make it so i can play my games agian, do i need to download a gaming card or something im not good with the whole game cards on computers but i do know my comp can play them i have a G72-B53NR NOTEBOOK IT ALSO HAS A 5IN 1 DIGITAL READER PLEASE HELP ME MY NAME IS NICOLE D. AND MY E-MAIL IS

Solution
You posted under the wrong topic. This is console gaming so don't expect a lot of answers.

Anyhow, assuming this is some kind of reigistry cleaner, this is why I don't like to use them. Some are too aggressive and will delete stuff they shouldn't, thus rendering programs/games useless.

A system restore to a date prior to you running advanced system care should fix it.
You posted under the wrong topic. This is console gaming so don't expect a lot of answers.

Anyhow, assuming this is some kind of reigistry cleaner, this is why I don't like to use them. Some are too aggressive and will delete stuff they shouldn't, thus rendering programs/games useless.

A system restore to a date prior to you running advanced system care should fix it.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.