Closed Solved

I cleaned my computer with advanced system cleaner and now i cant play games

i couldnt play the games that i love off of face book after i did a restore on my comp. but then i did a hp update and i could play for a while and then i did a clean with advance system restore and i cant play agian i dont know if something got deleted when i cleaned it out with the advance system care im pretty sure it did but i was wondering what i could do to make it so i can play my games agian, do i need to download a gaming card or something im not good with the whole game cards on computers but i do know my comp can play them i have a G72-B53NR NOTEBOOK IT ALSO HAS A 5IN 1 DIGITAL READER PLEASE HELP ME MY NAME IS NICOLE D. AND MY E-MAIL IS
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about cleaned computer advanced system cleaner play games
  1. Please remove you email address from your post.

What is "advance system care" and where did you get it?
  2. Best answer
    You posted under the wrong topic. This is console gaming so don't expect a lot of answers.

Anyhow, assuming this is some kind of reigistry cleaner, this is why I don't like to use them. Some are too aggressive and will delete stuff they shouldn't, thus rendering programs/games useless.

A system restore to a date prior to you running advanced system care should fix it.
  3. Best answer selected by mousemonkey.
  4. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Console Gaming Computers Games Video Games