Bloodmoon Colony Quest: Extra Payment Episode.

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

Hi,

I've talked to Falco at Raven Rock and been given the assignment to
convince Baro Egnatius to drop his demand for extra payment.

When I engage Baro, however, I'm immediately told to drop my fists and
given the old red Goodbye. I can't talk to Baro at all or try to
raise his disposition. When I go back to Falco he just reiterates his
need for me to talk with Baro.

I've finished the Morrowind Main quest and the Bloodmoon main quest.
Is there something in my inventory that may put Baro off?

I'm at a wall with Baro. Any suggestions?

Thanks!!

Den

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 07:17:06 GMT, Dennis Marelli
<denmarel@mindspring.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I've talked to Falco at Raven Rock and been given the assignment to
>convince Baro Egnatius to drop his demand for extra payment.
>
>When I engage Baro, however, I'm immediately told to drop my fists and
>given the old red Goodbye. I can't talk to Baro at all or try to
>raise his disposition. When I go back to Falco he just reiterates his
>need for me to talk with Baro.
>
>I've finished the Morrowind Main quest and the Bloodmoon main quest.
>Is there something in my inventory that may put Baro off?

No, you're _lacking_ something to put him off, something that might
intimidate him.

>I'm at a wall with Baro. Any suggestions?

Go and talk to the lady you rescued from the shipwreck earlier.