The Elder Scrolls games are icons of BOREDOM !!!!!

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls,scot.tld (More info?)

The games are soooo boring, that just thinking of them makes me
sleepy.Most BORING games EVER !

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls,scot.tld (More info?)

They're not for everyone, and you have to get into them by playing for a
bit.

"Bruno Beam" <zendo_joystick_ankh_hero@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> The games are soooo boring, that just thinking of them makes me
> sleepy.Most BORING games EVER !

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

zendo_joystick_ankh_hero@yahoo.com.br (Bruno Beam) skrev i meddelelsen

> The games are soooo boring, that just thinking of them makes me
> sleepy.Most BORING games EVER !

Idiot. Troll.

scot.tld removed.

--
"We all have private ails. The troublemakers are they
who need public cures for their private ails." Eric Hoffer

On Friday 31 December 2004 01:46, G.B. wrote:

> zendo_joystick_ankh_hero@yahoo.com.br (Bruno Beam) skrev i meddelelsen
>
>> The games are soooo boring, that just thinking of them makes me
>> sleepy.Most BORING games EVER !
>
> Idiot. Troll.

[.*]
Score: =-9999
%EOS
--
Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information
available.

- Benford's Law of Controversy

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls,scot.tld (More info?)

Go Nothwest from Morrowinds start ....untill u find Nebwith the Dull ...he
will give u
the potion of other-places .....now find the v. small (allmost hidden)
village of Treadle
which is on the path west to the sea.....Dank Mary will sell u the scroll
map ..
which will show u how to get under the ship u got of at the start where
there is a portal
To the 3rd Level of PAINKILLER where u will not be bored at all...
Note though the Potion of other-places will not work within Painkiller..
Have fUn ...Trimble