Why are you all so quiet all of a sudden?

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

I'm still playing Morrowind, and loving it. I am anxious for OBLIVION,
but we have to be patient.

ToolPackinMama wrote:

> I'm still playing Morrowind, and loving it. I am anxious for OBLIVION,
> but we have to be patient.

This group is virtually deceased, everyone's in alt.games.morrowind

Pete MC wrote:
> ToolPackinMama wrote:
>
>>I'm still playing Morrowind, and loving it. I am anxious for OBLIVION,
>>but we have to be patient.
>

> This group is virtually deceased, everyone's in alt.games.morrowind

Well, 'scuse me if I go over there. :)

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

I'm planning to reinstall Morrowind once I get my new computer in a
month or so. there were a few plugins that my current computer's not
good enough for, and there's bound to be a ton of new plugins since I
last played it too, so it'll make a good way to pass the time until
Oblivion's release. in the meantime though, I shall play through
Warcraft 3, which will hopefully last until I get the computer upgrade