[PC GAME] I have an extra Budget suggest me one game!

shuin_exe

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2011
Ok as title says, I have an extra budget this month aside from getting my pay, and I decided not to buy video card (my current one is 5500 series?) because I only play crossfire and HoN which is enough to run smoothly, oh and I decided to buy a Monitor over video card (I will buy this after a next, next month)

So as for the Game, can you suggest ONE game that goes online at the same time I can enjoy the single player? or an online game that doesn't need credit card because I dont own one T_T

tph15

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2011
crysis warhead is one of my favorites and if you buy crysis maximum edition for 40 dollars you get crysis and crysis warhead along with the multiplayer game crysis wars. they are very fun imo

tph15

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2011
yeah with your gpu you might have problems on the final level of crysis. the final level brought my computer to its knees. played the whole game with 1/3rd settings on med and 2/3rd settings on high, and on the final level i had to set all settings to low to get rid of all lag....still looked AMAZING tho

shuin_exe

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2011
its ATI RADEON HD 5570, sorry I dont really plan to get any video card until Sept. I know Crysis have really good gameplay and graphics, but I can wait till I got another extra budget. So anything aside that would welcome, Cheers!

The HD 5570 isn't really that powerful. It would run Crysis and Warhead maybe at 20-30 FPS at 1024X768 with a few settings on high and some on medium.
It would be able to run Crysis 2 as well, with better FPS than Crysis or Crysis Warhead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twXQ23_NGbQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OasUieeJ7Zw

Since you've got a good CPU, then both would run a bit better than the ones shown in the videos.

shuin_exe

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2011
Thx! My friend gets this CPU he assembled it with a little advise: Buy a new video card but your current one still can play games.

I tried the crysis 2 pir*** version lol just to test whether my cpu can run it and after installed and view options all I see is HIGH, VERY HIGH, on graphics settings. still I played it and lol I got 20-30fps and my cpu really lags I uninstalled it after that.

shuin_exe

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2011
hahaha no Gman I am the one who downloaded it hahaha well it's just my second one to downloaded a pirated version because all I play since is a free-to-play games. I know pirated version is unclean one too. I will now consider crysis. Now guys another contender?

EDIT!!!: I'am 100% sure to buy Diablo III a pure genuine legit copy one, that game is a piece of art and deserve my money!

shuin_exe

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2011
lol, I was planning to buy a monitor after I receive my pay for this month but hey if this game doesnt satisfy me with a medium settings with a little lag or blur graphics I will buy a new video card... what card do you recommend btw?