The witcher all trainers crash

G

no matter wat version trainer i use they all crash the game, i allowed internet access turned anti virus n firewall of still no good says activated wen press F1 then press load game it starts to load then crashs version 1.4.5.1280. thank you in advance for any help you can give me :)

depending on which trainer your using. do not use cheathappens trainers if you have haxor trainors on your system. both groups are waring and dumping malware on your system to stop the others apps working.

gamecopyworld have some independent trainers and offer a selection that may work with the version of the game you have... CH trainers say they may work with other versions but rarely do.

I kind of used CH trainers. They are good, but sometimes they crash. Also, all about this UNLIMITED Members only us kind of silly. Don't use h4x0r trainers as they can give you nasty malwares in your PC. Avoid them. ALSO: We can't link them to you as trainers are actually like, semi-legit and it would be against the rules .And multiplayer trainers are strictly prohibited in the virtual world.