Must have mods for new install?

Jackson

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

Hi all,

Just go to re-installing Morrowind + the 2 expansions last night and was
wondering what 'must have' mods are out there. Im looking for mods that
upgrade the graphics and sounds, not add any new quests or items.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Jackson.

drybones

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

There is a Must Have Mods running in: alt.games.morrowind at present.
A group that is watched by many of us.

"drybones" <drybones@nospam.net> wrote in message
> There is a Must Have Mods running in: alt.games.morrowind at present.
> A group that is watched by many of us.

Damn, my ISP does not have that NG. Cheers anyway.

Jackson.

drybones

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2004

> "drybones" <drybones@nospam.net> wrote in message
>> There is a Must Have Mods running in: alt.games.morrowind at present.
>> A group that is watched by many of us.
>
> Damn, my ISP does not have that NG. Cheers anyway.

Look here for mods
http://tesmods.net/
http://www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/modcontrols/mods.asp
http://mcwby1.tripod.com/id11.html
http://www.thelys.org/modlist.php
http://ufrealms.net/

Forums here
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showforum=12

My list of mods:
[Game Files]
GameFile0=Bloodmoon.esm
GameFile1=Morrowind.esm
GameFile2=Tribunal.esm
GameFile3=Book Rotate.esm
GameFile4=Morrowind Patch v1.2.1.esm
GameFile5=Morrowind Advanced.esm
GameFile6=MetalQueenBoutique.esm
GameFile7=adv_npcs_v1.1.esp
GameFile8=Key Replacer Trib & BM.esp
GameFile9=Abandoned_Flatv2_0.esp
GameFile10=bcsounds.esp
GameFile11=Seamless_BB_Asian_Race.esp
GameFile12=ArchmagesManor.esp
GameFile13=AsianPack2-Kimonos_Heads_Hair.esp
GameFile14=Better Bodies.esp
GameFile15=RealSignposts.esp
GameFile16=Arrille's Tradehouse Expanded.esp
GameFile17=BE_Necklace_Pack_Addon.esp
GameFile18=S_Inn_th.esp
GameFile19=Madd Leveler - Base.esp
GameFile20=BloodMoon Traders.esp
GameFile21=ktx_real_katana_1.2.esp
GameFile22=SolstheimTransport.esp
GameFile23=Vivec_Voice_addon TRIBUNAL.esp
GameFile24=BalmoraMerchantshave100k.esp
GameFile25=Bound Armorer's Hammers v1_2.esp
GameFile26=FemmDominaArmor.esp
GameFile27=Necklace_Pack.esp
GameFile28=npcreplace3_0.esp
GameFile29=LeFemmArmor.esp
GameFile30=Dagoth Gares_Voice_addon v1.1.esp
GameFile31=Japanese_House.esp
GameFile32=Dagoth Ur Voice Addon v1.0.esp
GameFile33=NWkimono_01_final.esp
GameFile34=Dead Elric.esp
GameFile35=DrugAcceptance.esp
GameFile36=fix_false_incarnate.esp
GameFile37=BM Main Quest fix.esp
GameFile38=Green Morrowind.esp
GameFile39=Madd Leveler - Cap Remover.esp
GameFile40=Suran Archery Store_v3.0.esp
GameFile41=MW_JournalFix.esp
GameFile42=Book Rotate - Tribunal v5.2.esp
GameFile43=K_Potion_Upgrade.esp
GameFile44=Freelancer v1.1.esp
GameFile45=Repeater Crossbow V2.0.esp
GameFile46=MW_Questfix-1.6.esp
GameFile47=Ring Texture Fix.esp
GameFile48=Book Rotate - Bloodmoon v5.2.esp
GameFile49=LowGenius_Skywalker_Boots.esp
GameFile50=Madd Leveler - Quest Cap Remover.esp
GameFile51=MournholdMagesGuild10CleanFinal.esp
GameFile52=Balmora Expansion v1.4.esp
GameFile53=Wilderness Sounds T & B.esp
GameFile54=Madd Leveler - Spell Effects.esp
GameFile55=LowGenius_Skywalker_Boots3.esp
GameFile56=MoreMorrowindII-2x.esp
GameFile57=Reflective Gold.esp
GameFile58=LowGenius_Nerevar_Ring3.esp
GameFile59=Master Slave Key.esp
GameFile60=BM_JournalFix.esp
GameFile61=TR_JournalFix.esp
GameFile62=TR_Questfix-1.6.esp
GameFile63=VTA_TravelBM+Trib.esp
GameFile64=Almalexia_Voicev1.esp
GameFile65=barilzar_voice.esp
GameFile66=telfyrdock.esp
GameFile67=MW_Adv_Required.esp
GameFile68=TF_longboat_replacer.esp
GameFile69=Unique Banners and Signs.esp
GameFile70=Mournhold Downtown.esp
GameFile71=Copy of HousesForSale.esp
GameFile72=Wilderness Sounds.esp
GameFile73=LOCH&Sil_Sexy_Female_Hairstyles.esp
GameFile74=Windows Glow.esp
GameFile75=ExcuseMe.esp
GameFile76=NW_Asianheadmod.esp
GameFile77=Sn_FastTravelbySea v1.0.esp
GameFile78=Passive_Healthy_Wildlife.esp
GameFile79=Amazon War Boots 1.1.esp
GameFile80=Clean dagonfel dock fix.esp
GameFile81=Clean Ceno and Kagz Battle Suits.esp
GameFile82=qarls_hot_girls.esp
GameFile83=Qarls_Gothic_AttireII.esp
GameFile84=Qarls_Hot_Girls2.esp
GameFile85=Qarls_Gothic_Attire.esp
GameFile86=wolf9653_clothing.esp
GameFile87=gul_cl_chevalierelegion.esp

Enjoy
drybones

> "Jackson" <Jackson@mail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "drybones" <drybones@nospam.net> wrote in message
> >> There is a Must Have Mods running in: alt.games.morrowind at present.
> >> A group that is watched by many of us.
> >
> > Damn, my ISP does not have that NG. Cheers anyway.
>
> Look here for mods
> http://tesmods.net/
> http://www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/modcontrols/mods.asp
> http://mcwby1.tripod.com/id11.html
> http://www.thelys.org/modlist.php
> http://ufrealms.net/
>
> Forums here
> http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showforum=12

> Enjoy
> drybones

Great, cheers for that. Much appreicated.

Jackson.

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

alt.games.morrowind not on my Tiscali ISP ither... and Tiscali has a
REALLY big list of ngroups ..so it may not be as available as some peeps
think@@@
luv mouse

"trimble bracegirdle" <newmouse@beeb.netREMOVESPAM> wrote in message
> alt.games.morrowind not on my Tiscali ISP ither... and Tiscali has a
> REALLY big list of ngroups ..so it may not be as available as some
> peeps think@@@
> luv mouse

just ask your ISP for it, I did. John Henry created
alt.games.morrowind, and I think he did it the 'right way' or
TimeWarner/Roadrunner wouldn't likely have picked it up for me. You
could also post one attn: John Henry and ask him about it. I think he
does check in here for just such items.
McG.

> "drybones" <drybones@nospam.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Jackson" <Jackson@mail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "drybones" <drybones@nospam.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Damn, my ISP does not have that NG. Cheers anyway.
>>
>> Look here for mods
>> http://tesmods.net/
>> http://www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/modcontrols/mods.asp
>> http://mcwby1.tripod.com/id11.html
>> http://www.thelys.org/modlist.php
>> http://ufrealms.net/
>>
>> Forums here
>> http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showforum=12
>
>> Enjoy
>> drybones
>>

> Great, cheers for that. Much appreicated.
>
> Jackson.

So how do you get anything the "Puma-man" created? Giants, GIants II,
Wilderness Ultimate Final? Is it that you have to *PAY* someone
something in order to download anything by him? What gives? Trying to
use his site and ezboard is a circular dead end :(
McG.

> "Jackson" <Jackson@mail.com> wrote in message
>> "drybones" <drybones@nospam.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Jackson" <Jackson@mail.com> wrote in message

>>> Look here for mods
>>> http://tesmods.net/
>>> http://www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/modcontrols/mods.asp
>>> http://mcwby1.tripod.com/id11.html
>>> http://www.thelys.org/modlist.php
>>> http://ufrealms.net/
>>>
>>> Forums here
>>> http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showforum=12
>>
>>> Enjoy
>>> drybones
>>>

>> Great, cheers for that. Much appreicated.
>>
>> Jackson.
>
> So how do you get anything the "Puma-man" created? Giants, GIants II,
> Wilderness Ultimate Final? Is it that you have to *PAY* someone
> something in order to download anything by him? What gives? Trying
> to use his site and ezboard is a circular dead end :(
> McG.

Nevermind, found them at fileplanet. Thanks anyway :)
McG.

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

Yo

"Jackson" <Jackson@mail.com> wrote in message

> "drybones" <drybones@nospam.net> wrote in message
>> There is a Must Have Mods running in: alt.games.morrowind at present.
>> A group that is watched by many of us.
>
> Damn, my ISP does not have that NG. Cheers anyway.

You may be able to request that your ISP 'carries' alt.games.morowind My
ISP didn't carry it until I e-mailed their specific newsgroup request addy.
Check your ISP's 'help' or 'contact' pages, maybe they'll have an e-mail for
NG requests, otherwise, try your ISP's general help/support and ask nicely
:)

If they can't or wont carry a.g.morrowind then you can use google groups or
a free news service (I forget the free news carriers).

HTH & GL & HF!
All the best

Fling

"Flingel Bunt" <none@none.none> wrote:

>Yo
>
>"Jackson" <Jackson@mail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "drybones" <drybones@nospam.net> wrote in message
>>> There is a Must Have Mods running in: alt.games.morrowind at present.
>>> A group that is watched by many of us.
>>
>> Damn, my ISP does not have that NG. Cheers anyway.
>
>You may be able to request that your ISP 'carries' alt.games.morowind My
>ISP didn't carry it until I e-mailed their specific newsgroup request addy.
>Check your ISP's 'help' or 'contact' pages, maybe they'll have an e-mail for
>NG requests, otherwise, try your ISP's general help/support and ask nicely
>:)
>
>If they can't or wont carry a.g.morrowind then you can use google groups or
>a free news service (I forget the free news carriers).

Just to add to that. You might also try looking for internal groups
on your news server. On my ISP for example, you can post requests
in worldnet.help.service-issues.news-server

Your isp may have a similar setup.