Netserver LH4R Drive Cage Power PINOUT

I have aquired two LH4R drive cages with hard drives. I was going to
try and put them into another server case. I have a spare scsi
controller for them to connect to. My problem is the power connector
there are 3 extra wires in it that I am not fimiliar with. I have the
yellow red and black standard wires. Then it also has a white, orange,
Purple wires. I have the short pigtails to make my own power connector
but i am unsure about the other 3 wires.

danbricker@gmail.com wrote:
> I have aquired two LH4R drive cages with hard drives. I was going to
> try and put them into another server case. I have a spare scsi
> controller for them to connect to. My problem is the power connector
> there are 3 extra wires in it that I am not fimiliar with. I have the
> yellow red and black standard wires. Then it also has a white, orange,
> Purple wires. I have the short pigtails to make my own power connector
> but i am unsure about the other 3 wires.

I have Netserver LH Pro with Hp RAID adapter and 6 X 2 gig hot swap
hds. If this has same kind of Cage I can help you trying to find what
these are. Ill check tomorrow if it has same colour wires.

Tero