Anyone played brink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgriffs

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2008
I'm interested in this game but there is no demo available. I love enemy territory: quake wars. Brink doesn't seem too popular though. I don't want to drop $50 only to find out that no one is playing the multiplayer. I've read the reviews and they're mediocre. I would love to hear what some other people think about the game.

played it, wasnt impressed. looks great on the menus, stunning gfx with great style. but the game itself sux. up close the charicters look good but in the middle distance they seem to have cut corners with the animation...
the missions in singleplayer seem botched and no matter which side you shoose the mission is the same just from the other teams perspective...
the weapons in multi feel like pea shooters for the most part, so yeah its not a game that is very popular...
if you can find it for $20 or less then fair enough go for it, but as a full price title its definatly not worth the money.

tph15

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2011
my friend was EXTREMELY excited for this game in fact he counted down the days everyday out loud to the rest of our group every day. and he even said he would give it a 6 out of 10

Status
Not open for further replies.