CALL OF DUTY - Which is better to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtrev85

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2010
Hey people! What's up?! Now that MW3 is on the horizon I'm pumped! I started playing MW2 again last night and couldn't be happier. Don't get me wrong here; Black Ops has been nice to me... but when I went back to MW2, it was a very nice change of pace. Black Ops is crazy fast and twitchy. On the other hand MW2 seems more laid back and not so frantic. So here's the big question! "Which Call Of Duty game is your favorite and which is your least-favorite?". And the second question! "What are your Pros vs Cons of the two?".
I look forward to reading all of your answers! Thanks guys and girls. :hello:

Solution
Honestly?? I think BLOPS was really sad! Sory might have been tolerable, but the gameplay, graphics and overall experience was trash! I agree with one of the above posters that Infinity Ward does a better job. The MW series is much better than WaW and BLOPS. I played BLOPS the first time around and when I tried playing it the second time, just didn't happen.

MW 1 and 2 on the other hand has much more replay value and I can run through them again and again. I guess that's why I'm counting on MW3 to do some damage control. Will definitely be buying it.

aztec_scribe

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2010
I agree with Oozee, Black Ops's story wasn't a scratch on MW1 or 2. I remember 2 really disappointing me on the first play through but the second time I played it (around a year later) I thought it was great.

MW 1 was the best in my opinion.

bucknutty

Distinguished
I like BLOPS. I go 60 and 20 all the time. Its just full of carnage, mayhem and giggles. MW2 is cool too but like you said its slower, I often finish 20 and 15. Maybe because there are smaller teams but MW2 has more down time.

foverosiv

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2011
lol I was about to type the exact same thing as Oozee. anyways,

personally I think my favorates are MW2, World at War, and MW1.
MW2 story was pretty cool, I mean.. mfw general shepard is a traitor..

but I still liked BF2 more than all of them. just sayin

namelessonez

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
Honestly?? I think BLOPS was really sad! Sory might have been tolerable, but the gameplay, graphics and overall experience was trash! I agree with one of the above posters that Infinity Ward does a better job. The MW series is much better than WaW and BLOPS. I played BLOPS the first time around and when I tried playing it the second time, just didn't happen.

MW 1 and 2 on the other hand has much more replay value and I can run through them again and again. I guess that's why I'm counting on MW3 to do some damage control. Will definitely be buying it.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.