vx 10 modem

Hey is there anyway to get my lg vx10 to work as modem for my computer
without having to pay verizon anything extra i have a copy of snap
dialer and a data cable. I tried getting it going but a message
reading something like "There is a problem in conecting the modem" Or
something like that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

"J" <mochaman96@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hey is there anyway to get my lg vx10 to work as modem for my computer
> without having to pay verizon anything extra i have a copy of snap
> dialer and a data cable. I tried getting it going but a message
> reading something like "There is a problem in conecting the modem" Or
> something like that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You probably need to set the phone to "data": mode. Check the phone menu or
failing that, RTFM.

Nuck

Power on phone

Hit left soft key for menu

Use right arrow key to Features and select 1 for Data Setting

Select 1 for Data/Fax

Use up/down arrows to select Data and turn on

Hope this works for you and you might let the other gentleman know you have
NFMTR or you would have.