Cheating On Accident?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtrev85

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2010
I recently posted that I started playing MW2 again. I bought the game off of Steam. I started it up today and I was a 1st prestige level 11. After waiting a minute for it to find a game it put me into a "modded" match?! I immediate quit. After I got back to the "find game" page it said I was a level 70!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! What the hell just happened? Is there any way for me to "restart" or "reset" so I don't feel like a GD hacker? I can't stress this enough: I HATE HACKERS! Hackers ruin every online FPS. What are you idiots trying to prove? That you can't win unless you CHEAT? I hope I get a match with you on a secure server so I can own you. HACKERS ARE LOWER THAN THE *** YOU SCRAPE OFF THE BOTTOM OF THE TRASH-CAN.
Anyway....... sorry for the rant but that's really how I feel. So can you reset your stats or am I stuck being a accidental d-bag? :non:

Solution
The security/ hack protection for MW2 is very weak. I played the heck out of that game only to realize that 1/4 of the community uses wall hacks, aimbots. There's a bunch of "hacked servers" as well which will put you at lvl 70 so you can prestige and then redo it all over again. The worse part about it is that there's no way to tell when it's a hacked server...until you shoot someone. I was also a victim (happened several times when I use to play the game) and Steam never blocked my account. It's not your fault, really.

MW2 could have been the best COD game but the weak security totally spoiled the whole game. Just saying...

Alex The PC Gamer

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2007
The security/ hack protection for MW2 is very weak. I played the heck out of that game only to realize that 1/4 of the community uses wall hacks, aimbots. There's a bunch of "hacked servers" as well which will put you at lvl 70 so you can prestige and then redo it all over again. The worse part about it is that there's no way to tell when it's a hacked server...until you shoot someone. I was also a victim (happened several times when I use to play the game) and Steam never blocked my account. It's not your fault, really.

MW2 could have been the best COD game but the weak security totally spoiled the whole game. Just saying...

Solution

bigtrev85

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2010

Ahhhhhhhh...... your making me feel really old! LOL! I can remember doing the idclip I think it was. Walk through walls! Thanks, I needed to smile once today! :sol:

bigtrev85

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2010
I have to say that "cheating" in single-player campaign is all up to the user. That's fine! But to jeopardize others in multi-player is just wrong. What is fun about having a hack do all the work for you? That literally :hello: take ALL the fun out of games!

Status
Not open for further replies.