Can any 1 help me ?

i have installed call of duty 2, and i cant play, it says , insert the correct cd/dvd . what must i do ?
15 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware
  1. you should apply crack to avoid "insert the correct cd/dvd " problem....
  2. Where did you get the game from? Did you buy the game or did you download the game for free?
  3. The 'insert the CD/DVD and re-start application' only occurs if you've got the pirated copy of the game. Sorry, but we won't help you any further.
  4. Let's give the OP the benefit of the doubt. Let him state how he obtained the copy.
  5. ok, OP, if you HONESTLY tell us how you obtained the game, then we will tell you how to fix it even if it is a pirated copy. (pirated or not is actually an important clue to solving your problem)
  6. Burning/destroying pirate software is the most liberating feeling in the world. Nothing beats the feeling of paying a little more (unless it is classic) for an Original with all the support etc that comes with it.

Repent your sins and be accepted into PC utopia.
  7. Sukhen Sen said:
    you should apply crack to avoid "insert the correct cd/dvd " problem....

Read the forum rules, please. We do not support or encourage piracy here. Assuming the OP is using a pirated copy, of course.
  8. ^+1

Don't encourage piracy!
  9. foverosiv said:
    ok, OP, if you HONESTLY tell us how you obtained the game, then we will tell you how to fix it even if it is a pirated copy. (pirated or not is actually an important clue to solving your problem)

You kind of defeated the purpose with your comment, young apprentice!
  10. ^No no, his comment was perfectly valid.

Problem: I have a pirated copy.
    Solution: BUY THE GAME!!!!

Sorted.
  11. Ok, well, I just wanted the OP to disclose the legitimacy of the game. :)
  12. I'm pretty sure that the OP won't come back now.
  13. True that!! Happens a lot too many times here!
  14. god dammut Koos, you ruined my joke
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Call of Duty CD-Rom DVD Video Games