WoW Screen Stuttering Issue?

Jyces

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2011
Hey there everyone. I have a concern with my PC, and I was looking to see if I could find a solution. I've been playing World of Warcraft for several years now and I absolutely love it. My problem, however, is that my screen often "stutters". What I mean by "stutters" is my skip. When this occurs, my FPS still remain high (50+) and latency is always low (50-100). I do not play with graphics maxed out (usually lower than the settings recommend) as I realize that I do not have a top end gaming system. With that said, I've been told my system should be able to handle WoW without any problems. I've gone to "www.canyourunit.com" aka "www.systemrequirementslab.com" and I pass with flying colors (even under recommended section). This problem has been happening rather often, and I'd really like to hit the nail on the head and be done with this issue. I treat my computer very good (always updating drivers, running virus scans, cleaning it out, never running much in the background) and I just cannot imagine what is causing this problem. Below are my computer specs!

Operating System:
Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit
Display:
ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series
Display mode:
1920 x 1080 (32 bit) /960Hz)
Processor name:
Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5400 @ 2.70GHz
RAM:
4.00GB (3.2GB usable)
Free Disk Space:
322.5GB

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

RawzEU

Honorable
Feb 8, 2013
No it`s know fact the current drivers from Ati ect have a bit of a problem, Micro stutter.
They are working on fixes to sort the problem out, A few people have noticed and commented on it. Ati admitted it was down to the current driver set, and are looking into fixes for it. so it`s a case of keeping an eye out on the new driver releases see if they fix the problem. Just keep an eye on the rundown of fixes for each driver release.
They obviously need a bit of tweaking and optimization buy Ati to work a fix out.
Its not your card by a long mile trust me. It does it on my 7970 card in some games.
same thing. Annoying, just sitting and waiting for them to chuck a new driver out hoping it will fix the problem. So I think it may be down to the drivers.