Sign in with
Your question

Comder and conquer not running on win 7 64 bit

Last response: in Video Games
August 9, 2011 11:09:15 AM

Hey guyz ... i was a Fan of C&C ... i used to play it on win xp ...almost 3yrs ago... i got a new rig some mnths back and was trying to run comander and conquer zero hour ....it starts ..ie the blue screen comes up and hangs ...dosent seem to go any more dan that ...i patched it and also applied different cracks ...but it still hangs... i have windows 7 extreme 64 bit ....8 gigs crossiar ram ...wid a 5850 BE gpu ... can u help me out ...thankx ... :( 
August 9, 2011 12:12:26 PM

Did you install Command and Conquer generals first? I kinda remember that being required to play... After all it is an expansion pack :) 
August 10, 2011 12:33:18 AM

Zero hour will run on both Win 7 32bit and 64bit. On 64bit you need to have it in compatibility mode as not to get a static menu on game start up. Zero hour is an expansion pack so you need CnC General first installed.
Related resources
August 10, 2011 7:47:59 AM

yup i have c&c generals already installed ... i tried everything ..but the game just starts and hangs ....i ran it as a admin and also ste the compatibility mode to xp ...but still it does not start... plz help ...
August 10, 2011 12:50:47 PM

reuel cardozo_47 said:
Hey guyz ... i was a Fan of C&C ... i used to play it on win xp ...almost 3yrs ago... i got a new rig some mnths back and was trying to run comander and conquer zero hour ....it starts ..ie the blue screen comes up and hangs ...dosent seem to go any more dan that ...i patched it and also applied different cracks ...but it still hangs... i have windows 7 extreme 64 bit ....8 gigs crossiar ram ...wid a 5850 BE gpu ... can u help me out ...thankx ... :( 

Is this a legit version of the game? I have to ask...
!