Sign in with
Your question
Closed

MW3 for PC or Xbox?

Last response: in Video Games
August 10, 2011 6:09:15 PM

Hey guys, as you all know mw3 is coming out soon and i bet many pc gamers are gonna get screwed by IW again so was wondering if i should go ahead and just get it for xbox. Graphics dont matter to me really and i play with a controller just as well as i do with a keyboard/mouse (2.5 k/d). i started thinking about this after i bought black ops for xbox to play with friends. xbox cod is just so much more team based and you can play game types like sabotage and CTF that are just near impossible to play on pc. Maybe you guys can shed some light on this =D Give me your opinions but play nice =D

More about : mw3 xbox

August 10, 2011 6:37:59 PM

Why would you want to buy the same game again for 60usd? its like paying for new maps ever year for a game that features little to no improvements. 3 months later be prepared to buy more map packs, in total over the year to play new maps u will end up paying 90usd or so. Looking at MW3 trailers it looks no different then MW1, so again why would you want to buy what you already own?

Lol id say i am better of playing TF2. COD has gotten stale i consider it boring at best.
Score
August 10, 2011 6:49:03 PM

kashifme21 said:
Why would you want to buy the same game again for 60usd? its like paying for new maps ever year for a game that features little to no improvements. 3 months later be prepared to buy more map packs, in total over the year to play new maps u will end up paying 90usd or so. Looking at MW3 trailers it looks no different then MW1, so again why would you want to buy what you already own?

Lol id say i am better of playing TF2. COD has gotten stale i consider it boring at best.

I never asked you if i should buy the game at all and what i do with my money is not your business im sorry but may be i feel that cod is worth $90 if i play it as much as i do.
Score
Related resources
August 10, 2011 7:22:32 PM

I never stopped you from buy it did i :)  ? that is none of my concern. I was merely expressing my view on the game.
Score
August 10, 2011 9:17:44 PM

kashifme21 said:
I never stopped you from buy it did i :)  ? that is none of my concern. I was merely expressing my view on the game.

This thread is not the place to do so. Take it somewhere else.

Personally, I'd go for Xbox. I usually buy it on both, and end up playing way more on console. Just easier to hop from game to game, better managed friends list etc.
Score
August 10, 2011 9:42:51 PM

l4cer8 said:
This thread is not the place to do so. Take it somewhere else.

Personally, I'd go for Xbox. I usually buy it on both, and end up playing way more on console. Just easier to hop from game to game, better managed friends list etc.

Thats exactly my opinion on the xbox version
Score
August 10, 2011 9:50:36 PM

SHIELDHEAD said:
Thats exactly my opinion on the xbox version

It's the right one :p . My vote is for Xbox. Idk why, but for me COD doesn't translate to PC that well.
Score
August 11, 2011 2:40:02 PM

if your pc can handle and you have at least 22 inch monitor, go for the PC
+ FPS games are mouse based games :) 
Score
August 11, 2011 5:52:24 PM

FlintIronStagg said:
Get BF3

im sure i already said im getting BF3 for pc but im still not sure about mw3
Score
August 12, 2011 12:42:57 PM

I tried both and although Xbox players talk more (better for strategic gameplay), the general controls + graphics just feel so much better on the PC.

What killed it for me was the aimbot ...eh i mean, aim assist on consoles. That said, I pray to God that they tighten the security on MW3 because we all know what happened to MW2 on the PC...stupid cheaters.
Score
August 12, 2011 6:06:46 PM

Alex The PC Gamer said:
I tried both and although Xbox players talk more (better for strategic gameplay), the general controls + graphics just feel so much better on the PC.

What killed it for me was the aimbot ...eh i mean, aim assist on consoles. That said, I pray to God that they tighten the security on MW3 because we all know what happened to MW2 on the PC...stupid cheaters.

agreed
Score
August 15, 2011 10:18:29 PM

The common sense say get it for PC

PC - 1920x1200, 8xAA, 16xAF, 120 fps, MAX settings, large FOV, K/M etc

vs

xbox - 1024x600, 2xAA, 0xAF, 60fps, medium settings, small FOV, controller etc (not to mention that xbox live have many whiny kiddy voices talking "gangsta")

The only scenarios I could see someone prefering a console to pc is when they can't afford a pc or they are still into childhood.
Score
!