FABLE comes the PC way

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

Perhaps this is a suitable time passer for the hungry OBLIVION waiting fans
????

"Fable The Lost Chapters" for the PC is allready around in certain corners
of the Internet...
And looks like the widely given September 20th release date is for real..
Would people who know Fable say whether a Morrowind / Gothic fan should be
excited at its arrival ????
Luv mouse
@@@@@
3 answers Last reply
More about fable
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

    Trimble Bracegirdle wrote:

    > Perhaps this is a suitable time passer for the hungry OBLIVION waiting fans
    > ????
    >
    > "Fable The Lost Chapters" for the PC is allready around in certain corners
    > of the Internet...
    > And looks like the widely given September 20th release date is for real..
    > Would people who know Fable say whether a Morrowind / Gothic fan should be
    > excited at its arrival ????
    > Luv mouse
    > @@@@@

    Please enlighten me: Is this the name of a new stand-alone-game without
    any connection to the Elder Scrolls series or is it a mod for Morrowind?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

    It is a new stand-alone-game without any connection to the Elder Scrolls
    series ..
    Have u not heard of it ?...its been a GI-NOR-MOUSE (very big) hit on the
    XBOX toy thingy..

    Various reviews here for the XBOX version...PC ver. is bigger..more
    features (so they say !)....
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00008NA6E/qid=1125280777/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_10_1/026-1939776-5354806

    Luv mouse
    @@@@@
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

    > Perhaps this is a suitable time passer for the hungry OBLIVION waiting
    > fans ????
    >
    > "Fable The Lost Chapters" for the PC is allready around in certain corners
    > of the Internet...
    > And looks like the widely given September 20th release date is for real..
    > Would people who know Fable say whether a Morrowind / Gothic fan should
    > be
    > excited at its arrival ????

    I have played both Morrowind and Fable from start to finish. Fable is not
    at all the high quality game that Morrowind was. After playing Morrowind,
    Fable feels like a prison simulation.

Video Games