FABLE comes the PC way

Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

Perhaps this is a suitable time passer for the hungry OBLIVION waiting fans
????

"Fable The Lost Chapters" for the PC is allready around in certain corners
of the Internet...
And looks like the widely given September 20th release date is for real..
Would people who know Fable say whether a Morrowind / Gothic fan should be
excited at its arrival ????
Luv mouse
@@@@@

Trimble Bracegirdle wrote:

> Perhaps this is a suitable time passer for the hungry OBLIVION waiting fans
> ????
>
> "Fable The Lost Chapters" for the PC is allready around in certain corners
> of the Internet...
> And looks like the widely given September 20th release date is for real..
> Would people who know Fable say whether a Morrowind / Gothic fan should be
> excited at its arrival ????
> Luv mouse
> @@@@@

Please enlighten me: Is this the name of a new stand-alone-game without
any connection to the Elder Scrolls series or is it a mod for Morrowind?

Wes

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2002
Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?)

> Perhaps this is a suitable time passer for the hungry OBLIVION waiting
> fans ????
>
> "Fable The Lost Chapters" for the PC is allready around in certain corners
> of the Internet...
> And looks like the widely given September 20th release date is for real..
> Would people who know Fable say whether a Morrowind / Gothic fan should
> be
> excited at its arrival ????

I have played both Morrowind and Fable from start to finish. Fable is not
at all the high quality game that Morrowind was. After playing Morrowind,
Fable feels like a prison simulation.